Welcome to Gaia! ::

le r e v o i r e
        Honestly I reaaaaally hate the "aloof, brooding guy" romances so I'm a bit disappointed in that part of the show ;/
        I was also hoping Korra would prefer the ladies or have no interest in romance whatsoever but whatevs I guess

but she is female who will teach the future avatar after she dies?

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I sorry, but Aang and Katara was pretty obvious too, it is still fun to watch happen. Who knows maybe some other character will come forth.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
purplefan100
le r e v o i r e
        Honestly I reaaaaally hate the "aloof, brooding guy" romances so I'm a bit disappointed in that part of the show ;/
        I was also hoping Korra would prefer the ladies or have no interest in romance whatsoever but whatevs I guess

but she is female who will teach the future avatar after she dies?

Um...sorry, what?
I mean, Former Avatar's children don't....always teach the new avatar. Roku's children didn't teach Aang.
Tenzin has to be Korra's teacher because he is currently the ONLY airbending master in the world.

Interesting Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Deandriea
...you didn't see Aang and Katara coming from the FIRST EPISODE?

Maybe my shipping goggles were on too tight, but I saw it.

Also, I don't think I'm gonna be shipping Korra much. She's more like Toph to me, who needs romance, she has a** kicking to do.

I saw Aang and Katara getting together... took for ever though...

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

Also, I don't think I'm gonna be shipping Korra much. She's more like Toph to me, who needs romance, she has a** kicking to do.

It made sense for the pacing and tone of the show though. Aang and Katara were both really young, and there was a war on.

Not everyone can be like Sokka, getting laid for like, the last half of season 3.

Interesting Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

It made sense for the pacing and tone of the show though. Aang and Katara were both really young, and there was a war on.

Not everyone can be like Sokka, getting laid for like, the last half of season 3.

So True. I see your point... never thought of it like that...

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

I agree that Kataang getting together was almost tedious at times. They kept...just...almost....they kiss...and then....just.....not....talk about it. It was almost like pulling teeth because they were so obviously endgame and yet kept not quite getting there until the very end.

But Aang was 12, and Katara was 14, and they both had to think about the war. So all and all, it worked for me.

With Korra, well...She's 17, Mako's about the same age. The conflict is on a smaller scale, and a relationship would be more manageable.

Interesting Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

I agree that Kataang getting together was almost tedious at times. They kept...just...almost....they kiss...and then....just.....not....talk about it. It was almost like pulling teeth because they were so obviously endgame and yet kept not quite getting there until the very end.

But Aang was 12, and Katara was 14, and they both had to think about the war. So all and all, it worked for me.

With Korra, well...She's 17, Mako's about the same age. The conflict is on a smaller scale, and a relationship would be more manageable.

That makes sence too! but if u think about how long Aang was encased in ice... he would be 112 give or take a few years... he looked good for being 100! lol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

That makes sence too! but if u think about how long Aang was encased in ice... he would be 112 give or take a few years... he looked good for being 100! lol

Lol, right? Not bad for breaking the century mark at all.

Interesting Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
[Ren The Ryoko]

Heckz to the yea!!

Lol, right? Not bad for breaking the century mark at all.
The Katara/Zuko pairing is popular among fans, no? At a time I even vouched for the two. Korra looks similar to Katara, and her possible and most inevitable love interest, Makko, really does eerily look a lot like Zuko. Of course, I'm excited to see what's in store for the two in the coming episodes but I just feel like it was a stunt done by the creators to please fans of the previous pairing.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
iRection
The Katara/Zuko pairing is popular among fans, no? At a time I even vouched for the two. Korra looks similar to Katara, and her possible and most inevitable love interest, Makko, really does eerily look a lot like Zuko. Of course, I'm excited to see what's in store for the two in the coming episodes but I just feel like it was a stunt done by the creators to please fans of the previous pairing.

-sigh-
Just because Korra is a water tribe girl, and Mako is a fire bending boy doesn't make them Zutara 2.0
Already their interaction and personalities are nothing like Katara and Zuko.
Honestly, I find Mako a lot more like KATARA than Zuko. The slightly more serious, responsible siblings with the goof ball brother? A bit of a worry wart? The (slightly oblivious) love interest of the Avatar?

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

Zuko wasn't doing too bad for himself during the first half, either.
User Image
User Image

.....they really slipped it past the censors there, didn't they?

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Deandriea
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sayuri_Kimuri1991
Deandriea

Zuko wasn't doing too bad for himself during the first half, either.

.....they really slipped it past the censors there, didn't they?

Oh yes. Mai and her "fruit tarts." mmmhmmm.
And hell, in Southern Raiders, Sokka and Suki like...obviously got it on.
Like.
Obviously.
Like...not even being subtle about it.
Even ignoring the flowers, the undone shirt, and the candles in Sokka's tent, the next morning Sokka is laying there, looking dreaming, wearing a flower necklace.
A flower necklace.
You might even say....he got...Lei'd.
And if Suki GAVE it to him...then she was....deflowered.

Omnipresent Poster

They're going to troll us. They'll put out the bait for the fans and you'll bite and they'll rip it out of your mouth. I can see them going in another direction or just letting it never happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff