Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this true?

the pic looks legit
Joychantel
the pic looks legit
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dapper Capitalist

there was a clip suggesting he gets his bending taken away that in one of trailers. Many are theorizing it might happen in episode 6.
Melancholy Wish
Joychantel
the pic looks legit
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we can't tell if there is another hand to his chest, and Amon doesn't show signs of true energy bending, so his two major chi's are just being blocked.
Sadly, I think so. We must enjoy him while he lasts. ;u;
I'll be sad. He's my favorite.
Private Lessons
But it is too soon....Tahno is a badass...Hell I would still like him without his bending, but his bending makes him badass.
Melancholy Wish
Private Lessons
But it is too soon....Tahno is a badass...Hell I would still like him without his bending, but his bending makes him badass.

Seriously.
He could still kill with his amazingly creepy swag, though. ;D

Dangerous Fatcat

That would totally suck!

I hope it was just a poke! (doubtful)
Noooo~! D8<
CreativeButLazy
there was a clip suggesting he gets his bending taken away that in one of trailers. Many are theorizing it might happen in episode 6.

Key words right now.

Whether or not Tahno loses his bending, I hope it doesn't take away his appearances in future episodes. That man be the most fab.
I hope not...maybe Amon was gonna take his bending away but korra steps in and saves him??? I hope so

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

There's been rumors going around that Amon tries to take Tahno's bending away but fails.

Dapper Capitalist

Your Lips are Razors
CreativeButLazy

Key words right now.

Whether or not Tahno loses his bending, I hope it doesn't take away his appearances in future episodes. That man be the most fab.

Actually, if he gets his bending taken away, then I really hope he becomes a reoccurring character. It would be great to add some development to his character, and also to examine how having their bending taken from them can affect a person.
CreativeButLazy
Your Lips are Razors
CreativeButLazy

Key words right now.

Actually, if he gets his bending taken away, then I really hope he becomes a reoccurring character. It would be great to add some development to his character, and also to examine how having their bending taken from them can affect a person.

I completely agree, that would be an interesting situation to watch. I think even just having that close encounter of almost losing it would cause some development. Just look at what it did to Korra.
All these are good...but I seriously hope Tahno keeps it...I rather Tenzin lose his bending before Tahno. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff