15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay my favorite stupid theories I've read for this season:

The firebender chick in prison is Azula
The firebender chick in prison is Azula's daughter
The firebender chick in prison is Mako's Mother

Seriously they're as bad as Bumi is Amon theory from the 1st Book. Is it so hard for the Avatar community to accept that some characters are just original characters unrelated to other characters? Besides if Sparky Sparky Boom Chick is related to anyone it'd be Sparky Sparky Boom Man, and he's dead.

Invisible Humorist

Lol I say let the rumors spread.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GhostlyMark
Lol I say let the rumors spread.
They're just so bad. lol

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
lol there are people who think Combustion chick is Azula? Did she discover the fountain of youth or something? She's only two years younger than Zuko rofl

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
M e i
lol there are people who think Combustion chick is Azula? Did she discover the fountain of youth or something? She's only two years younger than Zuko gaiz rofl
I know right? It's why I said some of the fans in our community are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Balmaur
M e i
lol there are people who think Combustion chick is Azula? Did she discover the fountain of youth or something? She's only two years younger than Zuko gaiz rofl
I know right? It's why I said some of the fans in our community are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Oh well, at least their theories are entertaining... if only because they're so silly. xD

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

Oh well, at least their theories are entertaining... if only because they're so silly. xD
Seriously the Avatar ships/theories/fanfics make me feel... Well like this:

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

rofl yeah it's true .___.

Did you ever see the crazy Zutara theory where someone was like, 'everytime they fight each other their bending makes heart shapes!' with a bunch of pictures that only vaguely resembled hearts, and then someone else found a picture of Ozai shooting lightning at Zuko that looked way more like a heart than any of the others and it was like 'so... he made a perfect heart shape while trying to kill his son. Is this proof of fatherly love?'

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

Did you ever see the crazy Zutara theory where someone was like, 'everytime they fight each other their bending makes heart shapes!' with a bunch of pictures that only vaguely resembled hearts, and then someone else found a picture of Ozai shooting lightning at Zuko that looked way more like a heart than any of the others and it was like 'so... he made a perfect heart shape while trying to kill his son. Is this proof of fatherly love?'
User Image

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

User Image

lol, it looks like Sokka sometimes switches the hand he uses to facepalm! omg I have new theory guys: Sokka is ambidextrous and therefore secretly a waterbender!!! emotion_awesome

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

User Image

lol, it looks like Sokka sometimes switches the hand he uses to facepalm! omg I have new theory guys: Sokka is ambidextrous and therefore secretly a waterbender!!! emotion_awesome
Interesting fact, Sokka is ambidextrous. In the show he's seen writing with both is left and right hand.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

User Image

Interesting fact, Sokka is ambidextrous. In the show he's seen writing with both is left and right hand.

Ooh, I never noticed that before actually. No wonder I never come up with awesome theories.
So Zuko is also ambidextrous, with his dual swords but in addition we see him holding his chopsticks in opposite hands in a couple different scenes.

So, by fan logic, they MUST be secretly related. Sokka is Ozai's secret love child by Kya. Yep, this totally makes sense. I should write a fanfic.

jk please don't hurt me

Bear

User Image

Gosh, I love Sokka.

User Image

^ Basically represents my reaction.
/facepalm

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

User Image

Ooh, I never noticed that before actually. No wonder I never come up with awesome theories.
So Zuko is also ambidextrous, with his dual swords but in addition we see him holding his chopsticks in opposite hands in a couple different scenes.

So, by fan logic, they MUST be secretly related. Sokka is Ozai's secret love child by Kya. Yep, this totally makes sense. I should write a fanfic.

jk please don't hurt me
Oh that is totes obvious. And Lin totally does the watching you gesture like Katara! She must be Sokka's daughter.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i
Balmaur
M e i

User Image

jk please don't hurt me
Oh that is totes obvious. And Lin totally does the watching you gesture like Katara! She must be Sokka's daughter.
Yes, we have now completely proven that Tokka is a thing. This must be the real reason Lin and Tenzin broke up, they found out they were cousins!

Because it's not like they would have known that already if Sokka really was Lin's father. Clearly Lin was a secret love child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff