Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Seeker

Amon and Tarrlok , makes me sad when they committed suicide emotion_donotwant And Asami and her psycho dad emotion_8c And now that Amon's gone, who'll be the new bad guy? emotion_8c

Cutie-Pie

I KO'd at the murder-suicide. </3
Next antagonist is a spirit.

Newbie Seeker

Nox Ovis

s**t just got real, lol. And yes, I just died inside when Tarrlok did that crying

Cutie-Pie

ThatOnePercent
Nox Ovis

s**t just got real, lol. And yes, I just died inside when Tarrlok did that crying

Mhm. I remember thinking, "Oh, they got away and are going to make a clean life for themsel--- wait, why is Tarrlok looking at that glove? Whoa...Awww, Amon is crying-- Wha..WHATTTTT? NUUUUUUUUUU! They went BOOM!!! TT.TT

Newbie Seeker

Nox Ovis
ThatOnePercent
Nox Ovis

Mhm. I remember thinking, "Oh, they got away and are going to make a clean life for themsel--- wait, why is Tarrlok looking at that glove? Whoa...Awww, Amon is crying-- Wha..WHATTTTT? NUUUUUUUUUU! They went BOOM!!! TT.TT

It seems like lots of people hates Amon, but I think hes teh best character and my favorite. Everyones just giving their attention to Mako and Korra </3

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

I've heard that the next Villain would be from the spirit world that is voiced by the same the actor of Azula.

-~--~-

Cutie-Pie

ThatOnePercent

It seems like lots of people hates Amon, but I think hes teh best character and my favorite. Everyones just giving their attention to Mako and Korra </3

I loved/hated Amon at the same time. Bolin and Asami are my favs. <3
Mako and Korra never caught my eye, their personalities and such just aren't to my liking . (Though, I will admit I liked Mako's design when I first saw him but he got kicked from my list very fast.)

Newbie Seeker

Nox Ovis
ThatOnePercent

Mako and Korra never caught my eye, their personalities and such just aren't to my liking . (Though, I will admit I liked Mako's design when I first saw him but he got kicked from my list very fast.)

Yea XD Amon and Lin are my favorites, I also like Bolin and Iroh XD

Cutie-Pie

ThatOnePercent
Nox Ovis
ThatOnePercent

Yea XD Amon and Lin are my favorites, I also like Bolin and Iroh XD

Iroh came on screen and I latched on. emotion_dowant
I'm waiting for Kya (Tenzin's sister) to make her appearance. The wiki describes her as a 'healing hippy', so I sure she's going to make my list of <3

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
ThatOnePercent
Amon and Tarrlok , makes me sad when they committed suicide emotion_donotwant And Asami and her psycho dad emotion_8c And now that Amon's gone, who'll be the new bad guy? emotion_8c
As a precaution, I don't want to spoil anything for new fans.

I feel so bad for Asami, who not only lost the love of her father, but also Mako. surprised

Amon is allegedly gone. But now the real issue is, what kind of obstacles/conflicts will Korra face now that she's a full-fledged avatar?

Newbie Seeker

Haromi
ThatOnePercent
As a precaution, I don't want to spoil anything for new fans.

I feel so bad for Asami, who not only lost the love of her father, but also Mako. surprised

Amon is allegedly gone. But now the real issue is, what kind of obstacles/conflicts will Korra face now that she's a full-fledged avatar?

I think Korra might struggle with her spiritual side more than her physical state. Because throughout the first season, she didn't really meditate and go spiritually like how Aang always did. And I hope they leave republice city, cause I wanna see how the other nations are doing too XD

Unbeatable Tycoon

I have a feeling Asami will turn on them.
Her father's ideologies and mindset will start to make sense to her.
Plus, she was heartbroken by a firebender (Mako), lost her father, and emotionally hurt since she basically lost her family to benders.
It might just happen...

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Werdfrerb
I have a feeling Asami will turn on them.
Her father's ideologies and mindset will start to make sense to her.
Plus, she was heartbroken by a firebender (Mako), lost her father, and emotionally hurt since she basically lost her family to benders.
It might just happen...
That would be tragic. But perhaps it is a necessary evil. confused

Unbeatable Explorer

9,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

I've heard that the next Villain would be from the spirit world that is voiced by the same the actor of Azula.

-~--~-

Really? What's your source?
Since Korra will be interacting with the Spirit World, I hope beyond hope that Koh makes his long overdue return.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff