Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

I just finished watching A:TLA and now I'm re-watching the first season of A:LOK and watching the second season for the first time. heart I am super excited, but also nervous. The last time I watched A:LOK, I remember that I didn't like it as much as A:TLA, so we shall see how this goes.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
>~< I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I know there have been mixed reviews of ALOK with ATLA fans but I for one really enjoy Korra, it has a good mixture of action/romance/funny/seriousness. And the comedy is really funny. biggrin

Nerd

Platonic Purple Panda
>~< I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I know there have been mixed reviews of ALOK with ATLA fans but I for one really enjoy Korra, it has a good mixture of action/romance/funny/seriousness. And the comedy is really funny. biggrin

I've heard it deals with some more mature issues than A:TLA, which I think is cool. I think I enjoyed Aang's personality more, but Korra is definitely growing on me. heart
I'm re-watching the first season of A.........!

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think you'll really enjoy it if you can look past some of the major differences between Korra and ATLA.

Also if this insight helps, apparently the writers weren't expecting to be able to make another season when they were making season 1 and then again in season 2, so some say they feel a little rushed and that might be why. I hope you enjoy it! whee

Nerd

Calm Repose
I think you'll really enjoy it if you can look past some of the major differences between Korra and ATLA.

Also if this insight helps, apparently the writers weren't expecting to be able to make another season when they were making season 1 and then again in season 2, so some say they feel a little rushed and that might be why. I hope you enjoy it! whee

Thank you for the insight. heart I just got done with dead week, so hopefully I can get back into watching! blaugh

Nerd

Just an update, I started season two and the episode about the very first avatar... emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira SO AWESOME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff