Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

HDMI

HDMl
You must live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.
██████████████████████████████████████████

I will agree again that the walls of text do frighten me away lol, I guess it's because I know I'm not at that level yet, I would have been if the rp I was going to join a while back didn't shut down.
Probably for that same exact reason, but one of these days I'll find one of my liking and better my skills.

HDMl

o uo

I know I'm pretty lazy with reading huge blocks of text, so I try not to add too much detail unless it's necessary. When I'm posting regularly in an RP though, I like writing and reading posts that hover around 3 meaty paragraphs.

Well, I wish you luck sir. And I hope you get back into RPing for the right reason. It really is for the joy of writing and imagination that I partake in RPs. That's why I stress literacy. What's the point of writing if it's mediocre?

I digress... Thanks for stopping by my thread and sticking around to chat!

Omnipresent Elder

BooniesBassist
HDMI

HDMl
You must live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.

I will agree again that the walls of text do frighten me away lol, I guess it's because I know I'm not at that level yet, I would have been if the rp I was going to join a while back didn't shut down.
Probably for that same exact reason, but one of these days I'll find one of my liking and better my skills.

HDMl

o uo

I know I'm pretty lazy with reading huge blocks of text, so I try not to add too much detail unless it's necessary. When I'm posting regularly in an RP though, I like writing and reading posts that hover around 3 meaty paragraphs.

Well, I wish you luck sir. And I hope you get back into RPing for the right reason. It really is for the joy of writing and imagination that I partake in RPs. That's why I stress literacy. What's the point of writing if it's mediocre?

I digress... Thanks for stopping by my thread and sticking around to chat!

HDMl

Indeed, no problem 3nodding

HDMl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas