Welcome to Gaia! ::

Idk, but "Roots" comes to mind heavily.

Being confined to a wheelchair (most likely temporarily) will probably (hopefully) give her time to reflect on her life and maybe get her back in touch with her roots (aka the avatar cycle).
This finale pretty much threw her entire life into a hurricane of hell so maybe they'll take the time to see Korra make an effort to ground herself. That's something she never really fully managed to do. Though, now that she probably has no other choice but to do so we could see some intense growth arc.

I'd also like to think that the trauma from the poison and the hallucination result in frequent panic attacks, nitemares. Panic attacks while she tries to get back into the swing of fighting would be really cool to narrate. Show an internal struggle as she tries to move on but her past continues to drag her down and keep her low.

Since I've gone into talking about possibilities for Korra's use in season 4. Let's see her be more of an ambassador for peace now. Talking, trying to convince, sharing wisdom.

That'd be cool. Of course I'd rather that come after she's gotten her mental state figured out.

Finally, I hope this is a permanent departure from the old Korra. You know, the hyper impulsive and overly brash side of herself? She was always aiming to truly be a fully realized avatar but I never felt she was at that point in a maturity sense.

Shy Star

I'm personally thinking "Balance" myself. Balance the world, balance herself.
User Image
"Roots" is a good idea. I was thinking more of "Balance," "Healing," or "War."

They're all greatly possible.
"Science"

Korra makes herself whole again with the fruits of modern science and technology.

Smoker

Balance is my first guess.

Magical Senshi

"Identity"

"Avatar Korra"

Idk, but I'm thinking Book 4 will deal with being the avatar and what it means and not to lose yourself when you are the one who keeps balance in the world.

Brandon1312's Bestie

Adorable Blob

Book 4: Walking...

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She is in the avatar cycle. She is just unable to speak to her past lives, but there will be Avatars after her.
Captain Dory
She is in the avatar cycle. She is just unable to speak to her past lives, but there will be Avatars after her.

I know.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers