• Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*gives you cookies*
Koneko Bocchan
Ep.6 was so 2 G00D . .
In my opinion emotion_yatta

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

guys! i notice that eps 4-6 arent out yet. But they are out in spanish emotion_facepalm
Thats how i know about them. i saw them in spanish i got links to prove it 2 just saying emotion_8c

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Episode 4 will air in English on July 11
Koneko Bocchan
guys! i notice that eps 4-6 arent out yet. But they are out in spanish emotion_facepalm
Thats how i know about them. i saw them in spanish i got links to prove it 2 just saying emotion_8c

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

Kasumi the Young Princess
Episode 4 will air in English on July 11
Koneko Bocchan

yeah i know i just noticed that. 3nodding im pretty confused why the spanish versions are already out.

Galactic Designer

Media pirates leaked those eps from the Spanish Nick's website. =[ This wasn't even supposed to air until Fall, but Nick decided to start now, I guess to get ahead of the leaked eps, although they didn't give very much warning and it looks like they might not officially stream Korra anywhere because of it. I watched the last 2 seasons mostly on their website, too.

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

Valansi
Media pirates leaked those eps from the Spanish Nick's website. =[ This wasn't even supposed to air until Fall, but Nick decided to start now, I guess to get ahead of the leaked eps, although they didn't give very much warning and it looks like they might not officially stream Korra anywhere because of it. I watched the last 2 seasons mostly on their website, too.

wow really. I randomly bumped into them. < A >;;; baaah thats l a m e.

Premium Gaian

NOT OKAY emotion_donotwant I don't think 4th of July should be keeping us from getting episode 4..Especially if other countries are getting it before us...The country that it's created in stare

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

Marshmlow1
NOT OKAY emotion_donotwant I don't think 4th of July should be keeping us from getting episode 4..Especially if other countries are getting it before us...The country that it's created in stare

that a b sweet treat of them to do! but i sadly dont think that would happen >': AH!
right! omg i was so confused on why they were in spanish . . they werent even created there emotion_facepalm

Magical Girl

Episodes 3 through 6 have been out for a while, because of the reasons Valansi pointed out.

Ferocious Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Tycoon 200
so lame :V

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
Koneko Bocchan
can you give me the link? whee i need it

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

Froggylicker
Koneko Bocchan

[linku]
they r in spanish js o 3 o

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
Koneko Bocchan
Froggylicker
Koneko Bocchan

[linku]
they r in spanish js o 3 o
thank you ^^

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Marshmlow1
NOT OKAY emotion_donotwant I don't think 4th of July should be keeping us from getting episode 4.
That's why they gave us episode 3 last week.
Marshmlow1
Especially if other countries are getting it before us...The country that it's created in stare
They aren't; they'd have to be dubbed or subbed first, as the production revolves around the English dialog recording.

That said: They're the ones making it, so why shouldn't they get to see it first? Entitlement issues much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff