Welcome to Gaia! ::

snuggle-you-to-death
ll Nebur ll
snuggle-you-to-death
1. Gaia has nothing to do with this.
2. 9599.5% are imbeciles in this site. What do you expect?
I know that much darling, but when I said Gaia, I am mainly referring to the community.

Well, there's the Gaia Company and Gaia Community. Make sure you elaborate on the details.
I have edited my first post. I should go and bold it, but I am too lazy to do so.
PsychoRabbitV2
That's a valid point.

Rainbow Fairy

ll Nebur ll
snuggle-you-to-death
ll Nebur ll
snuggle-you-to-death
1. Gaia has nothing to do with this.
2. 9599.5% are imbeciles in this site. What do you expect?
I know that much darling, but when I said Gaia, I am mainly referring to the community.

Well, there's the Gaia Company and Gaia Community. Make sure you elaborate on the details.
I have edited my first post. I should go and bold it, but I am too lazy to do so.

Now we're talking. And I agree with you, a lot of people despises Mako now cause he 'betrayed' Korra for being with Asami. Stupid people.
snuggle-you-to-death
I am sorry for not stating that before. XD

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
I hate when people hate on Korra for those reasons. cat_stressed
She's the Avatar, she's not supposed to be a 'kawaii desu' princess.
I like her character design. cat_neutral
I think she's pretty. cat_3nodding

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Traumends

I said they are the only ones I've seen offline. -.-
And I tend not to go to the Hunger Games forums, and everyone I know are sane fans. I don't know how crazy the wars are, so.. in my opinion, Twilight is worse. Mainly because I was in highschool when all that went on.
Then what would you suggest be a better comparison to the crazed Korra shippers than Twilight/HG?

That is still truly pitiful.
That's really based on your own assumption and not evidence. The Twilight craze has basically died off, even TSF trolls have "moved on".

I rather not compare them to other fandom. Each one is different, I really see no point in the comparison.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
ll Nebur ll
I edited my post. I didn't say I was blaming Gaia, when I was referring to Gaia I was meaning the community.

Honestly, I just picked a random thing. Twilight seemed reasonable since much has died down a bit. Now it's mainly Korra and Hunger Game fans from what I have seen. I've seen arguments on Facebook when I hacked some of my friends account for the fun of it just to post a status.

(See bolded)
It is still freedom of speech right? The users can post whatever the crap they want as long as they are following TOS, right?

Twilight has died down a lot, even the TSF trolls are "moving on".
I failed to understand that sentence (See bolded). Since it has died down, then why are you still comparing Korra to it? Should you not compare it to HG, as it is an "active war".
II_iMuddy_II
ll Nebur ll
I edited my post. I didn't say I was blaming Gaia, when I was referring to Gaia I was meaning the community.

Honestly, I just picked a random thing. Twilight seemed reasonable since much has died down a bit. Now it's mainly Korra and Hunger Game fans from what I have seen. I've seen arguments on Facebook when I hacked some of my friends account for the fun of it just to post a status.

(See bolded)
It is still freedom of speech right? The users can post whatever the crap they want as long as they are following TOS, right?

Twilight has died down a lot, even the TSF trolls are "moving on".
I failed to understand that sentence (See bolded). Since it has died down, then why are you still comparing Korra to it? Should you not compare it to HG, as it is an "active war".

I guess so, then. XD
I didn't want to go against anything in the TOS.

So I wouldn't easily excite some people. You know how crazy a** people are. I am pretty sure someone would have trolled me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff