Welcome to Gaia! ::

The series is over with! Bittersweet, but this leads to one of my favorite parts biggrin
Idea time!

As it stands, I'd say we've got a good batch of hardcore themes to play on if another series were to appear by any chance and it happened to be the next lineage after Korra >.>

There's a new spirit portal and Republic City is now, more than ever, a representation of the Avatar on a sociopolitical level as it bridges the Spirit world and the human world! What kind of conflicts could arise from such a development?

Quote:
The avatar lineage is still, unfortunately, reset due to Unavaatu's pimp slapping the last drop of Aang and Co. out of Raava. How will this affect future avatars? Is there any (non-convoluted) way to retrieve these lost souls?

Rather than trapping Vaatu back in his prison-tree, Avatar Korra defeated him and set forth a new era of spiritual good. As earlier stated, will Vaatu now begin to rebirth within Korra as the cycle demands? Will this influx of dark energy within the Avatar spirit lead to any spiritual corruption? How will this affect the avatar state in the future? How will this affect the avatar in the long run?

The Earth Empire has been removed and an era of representational political structure is being ushered in. Corruption? Will the Earth Kingdom begin to prosper now that its dictator, Kuvira, is out of the way? Will this lead to the appearance of more corrupt individuals trying to capitalize on the weakness of the United Earth of Bendmurrica? Could the Red Lotus make a return to finally destroy structured society?

Kuvira employed the use of concentration/re-education camps upon anyone who would not accept her as a ruler and wasn't an earth bender. Will this lead to grudges? A potential equalist rebirth? Etc.?

(Grasping at straws with this one)
Baatar Jr's involvement with Kuvira's righteous reign of terror established support and hatred in the hearts of many. Could his actions have tarnished the Beifong name and written the family off as no-good? Meh, possibly not, but it's an interesting idea to play on.

For the most part I think I covered a good chunk of possible plot progressions with the open ends we've been left with. What do ya think? Any ideas you've got? Feel free to leave them here....until Gaia once again shuts this forum down in a month now that the finale has premiered.
Didn't the creators say this was it? No more Avatar?
SuperShipWaifus
Didn't the creators say this was it? No more Avatar?

The franchise is p much over. Doesn't stop us from having ideas though in case of a random return biggrin
With the world becoming more and more technology based, is bending and thus the avatar even needed at this point? Machines are taking over bending

Straight from the 1st avatar game and the comics lel

But seriously they should work this out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas