Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
I think she's my new favorite villain now. When I first saw the episode, I didn't know she didn't have any arms. I thought she was just in a straight jacket.
But yeah. Maybe I'm biased because water bending is my favorite type of bending. wink

Premium Gaian

I am loving her too..And what a smart way for her to use her bending, so it doesn't feel like she doesn't have no arms ^__^ She showed that, just because she has no arms, doesn't mean she can't be one of the most dangerous people in the world, and kill you too. She's not handicapped, she's murderously handicape able : D lol

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Marshmlow1
I am loving her too..And what a smart way for her to use her bending, so it doesn't feel like she doesn't have no arms ^__^ She showed that, just because she has no arms, doesn't mean she can't be one of the most dangerous people in the world, and kill you too. She's not handicapped, she's murderously handicape able : D lol
Yeah. Makes me shudder at the thought of what she was doing BEFORE she had her arms and what she did to have them chopped off as punishment.

Trash

Wait..she has no arms? I just thought they were covered by the water - I didn't get a good look at her. But she sounds AMAZING.

Fashionable Reveler

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500
I hope we get an episode with some backstory on these new villains! smile I bet Ming's might be quite sad.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Its pretty neat use of her bending c:
I do hope we get a back story on her.
On how she lost her arms or if she was born that way.

Another thing I wonder what she using to bend with

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love Ming already!

She shares a voice actress with Azula. heart

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I love Ming too. Maybe she was born like that as a disability. That was actually a pretty neat way to water bend.

Sparkly Gekko

14,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
noigel
I think she's my new favorite villain now. When I first saw the episode, I didn't know she didn't have any arms. I thought she was just in a straight jacket.
But yeah. Maybe I'm biased because water bending is my favorite type of bending. wink

WHAT? I didnt notice she had no arms! wahmbulance

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Can I just take moment to point out that most of Water bending's style is heavily dependent on arm movements? In Last Airbender, when Tai Lee chi blocked Katara's arms in Omashu, it completely neutralized her bending.

So the fact that Ming Hua can water bend without any arms at all is amazing!

Noob

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

She has got to be really skilled in bending to be able to constantly use the water as her arms and be able to fight at the same time.

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
yeha same
shes really cool with her water arms

but kya also does the same thing when fighting
i kinda wanna see a battle between kya and ming
Hands up, one of the most original things this series has done. I can't wait to see more of her, im really excited. Im sure she will became one of my favees

Wintry Dragon

Gaia should create arm mods and call them Tentacls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff