Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

User ImageI never liked them from the start >.< They are like Fire and Fire.

but when I watched the new episode I didn't see this such scene LOL
I only saw the part where Korra and Mako were arguing and Korra stormed out the room. OUO
Yeah, they don't work very well. Korra's so emotional and hot-tempered that she needs someone who can balance her out, not make things worse, which Mako does. Not a good match. While there are at least a couple guys I think might be a good match for her *cough--Bolin--cough*, it would be better if she just stayed single for awhile, focused on being the Avatar. 3nodding
Were you watching it online? If so, it may have skipped or something. I dunno, maybe you should just re-watch that episode. It was certainly good enough to watch twice.

User Image I will make sure of it X'D
and yes I watched it online because I was really busy that day :c
I don't know WHY they made it 8:30/7:30c now -.-??
I actually like the time change, but that's just me. Have fun re-watching that episode. smile

The episode was wicked =w= the ending. . amg.
Hah, I know, right?! Best episode yet. xd Why do I get the feeling that Eska is going to be the new Azula?

Or maybe later on in the season she will turn out being a good person - 3-
She actually doesn't seem that bad XD I could be wrong though > W > haha
I wonder what is going to happen to Korra. She might even meet some past avatars to help her in this weird spirit attacking.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

I actually like the time change, but that's just me. Have fun re-watching that episode. smile

Hah, I know, right?! Best episode yet. xd Why do I get the feeling that Eska is going to be the new Azula?

I wonder what is going to happen to Korra. She might even meet some past avatars to help her in this weird spirit attacking.
She put a collar--I mean "necklace"--on poor Bolin, and before had been treating him like a slave. I'm pretty sure she's a little...well, nuts. lol
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to see Korra act like a real Avatar. Also, these new spirits do seem weird. I miss the way they appeared in the old show. Actually, I miss a lot of things about the old show compared to this one, so that's only one of them.
By the way, is your avatar dressed as a...turnip? I could be wrong, but if not, that is one damn cute turnip. 4laugh

Beloved Noob

Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

She put a collar--I mean "necklace"--on poor Bolin, and before had been treating him like a slave. I'm pretty sure she's a little...well, nuts. lol
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to see Korra act like a real Avatar. Also, these new spirits do seem weird. I miss the way they appeared in the old show. Actually, I miss a lot of things about the old show compared to this one, so that's only one of them.
By the way, is your avatar dressed as a...turnip? I could be wrong, but if not, that is one damn cute turnip. 4laugh

User Image GAH you have a point there XD it was hilarious when Bolin was trying to find a way to break up with her o3o haha

Same T ^T and besides, the graphics got more funky O3O
In the new episode when Korra and Mako were talking at the docks her face looked wonky lol lol

Arigatou! xD

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

User Image GAH you have a point there XD it was hilarious when Bolin was trying to find a way to break up with her o3o haha

In the new episode when Korra and Mako were talking at the docks her face looked wonky lol lol

Arigatou! xD
Haha, I love Bolin. He's one of the few things I really like about this show. Although, he is kind of like a Sokka knock-off, only he's a bender. Obviously, there are some differences between them, but their personality is basically the same.
Really? I hadn't noticed that. I know some people have been complaining about the graphics and whatnot, so maybe I'm just missing it.
Arig--what? Oh wait, that's Japanese for "Thank you", right? *does a little bow* You're very welcome. biggrin I'm still working on my avie's Halloween costume, but you'll be seeing it soon.

Beloved Noob

Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

Arigatou! xD
Haha, I love Bolin. He's one of the few things I really like about this show. Although, he is kind of like a Sokka knock-off, only he's a bender. Obviously, there are some differences between them, but their personality is basically the same.
Really? I hadn't noticed that. I know some people have been complaining about the graphics and whatnot, so maybe I'm just missing it.
Arig--what? Oh wait, that's Japanese for "Thank you", right? *does a little bow* You're very welcome. biggrin I'm still working on my avie's Halloween costume, but you'll be seeing it soon.

User Image *WOOH GOES CRAZY LIKE IF I SAW THE AVATAR FOR THE FIRST TIME* xDD haha
yay c:

Oh yes, Arigatou means thank you ^_^
I miss Sokka and his lame jokes x: When he grew up, he's still the same Sokka emotion_kirakira

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

Arigatou! xD

User Image *WOOH GOES CRAZY LIKE IF I SAW THE AVATAR FOR THE FIRST TIME* xDD haha
yay c:

I miss Sokka and his lame jokes x: When he grew up, he's still the same Sokka emotion_kirakira
*laughs* You're crazy. razz
Aww, did you really have to remind about Sokka? crying It's bad enough that that they didn't continue the first show, but did they really have to have him deceased in this one? I would have liked to have seen an old man Sokka, he would have been so funny.

Beloved Noob

Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono
Faol_Cailin
Takeshi-Dono

Arigatou! xD

yay c:

*laughs* You're crazy. razz
Aww, did you really have to remind about Sokka? crying It's bad enough that that they didn't continue the first show, but did they really have to have him deceased in this one? I would have liked to have seen an old man Sokka, he would have been so funny.

User ImageHe would be like
You dang whipper snappers! *trembles boomerang in air*

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
hoeses
And I am so ******** happy about it.
Any other thoughts on the matter?

And yes, I do realize that they will probably end up together in the end anyway. But for now Korra just needs to focus on the war she kinda help start.

Now all that's left is to reintroduce Tahno. heart

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
soren_alenko
Honestly, I'm sad to see this happen. They clearly do love each other, it's that their unrelated frustrations in their respective fields really got in the way of their love (yes, I'm a squishy love person, deal with it). By the end of the season they'll probably patch things up, and hopefully the writing for Korra will improve so that she doesn't come off so bipolar.

Urg, I know your probably right but I really hope your wrong. I hate this pairing. emotion_donotwant

Hilarious Genius

14,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Timid 100
they'll probably get back together. i really like them together. i just think korra is a lil' bitchy towards him often and that needs to be adjusted.

Hallowed Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I guarantee that its not permanent. I am glad they did it though. Korra is way to focused on her tribe and protecting it. Maako has his job to worry about. To be honest, I am totally on Maakos side. Korra needs to get her head in the game and do things right. In my eyes Maako should have been the avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff