Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join?

Krew Members 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 60 ]
Equalists 0.10227272727273 10.2% [ 9 ]
Neutral 0.21590909090909 21.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

ATTENTION: CITIZENS OF REPUBLIC CITY
Together we can stop Amon and restore balance!

Equalists when you treat benders different, they do not treat us at equals at all, so why the title? What Avatar Aang fought for was equality, equality among the nations, nations composed of benders and non-benders. The product? Republic City, upon arriving at this wonderful city I have seen many wonderful places in which people blend and are no longer non-benders, fire benders, earth benders, fire bender, water benders, or air benders, but rather just peopl.

Don't listen to Amon everyone bending is part of who benders are, its like taking away the voices from non-benders, its just isn't right to fault us for what we were born with.

Bending does not make someone better or worse than someone else, just different. No one has the right to take away part of who someone is to make themselves happy, its unfair. If you believe that balance can occur and benders and non-benders can live in peace then join me in the fight against real oppression!

This message has been brought to you by Avatar Korra. To enlist in the Krew, simply sign your name below.

Here is our flag as created by MaoFuren
User Image
Wave it proudly knowing that each element is represented, as well as non-benders, non-benders are represented by the circle because the circle, like non-benders they ties everyone together.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

*Crew.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I'd join, but the equalists offer me a constant supply of freshly-baked cookies. emotion_donotwant
plus you guys already have a team pet.
TWO OF THEM

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

The Avatars before you will always be with you.
-The fire nation avatar from years unknown
Miss Vern

*Crew.

Korra + Crew = Krew
Like...Aang + Gang = Gaang

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Miss Vern

*Crew.

Naw, the nickname for Korra's crew is the Krew since the old gang was the Gaang.
edit: ninja'd ninja
xx Cookie-Boots xx
I'd join, but the equalists offer me a constant supply of freshly-baked cookies. emotion_donotwant
TWO OF THEM

I can bake, I think.
Princess Lionheart

The Avatars before you will always be with you.
-The fire nation avatar from years unknown

Thank you, sometimes I forget in all the rush.

Aged Shopper

I been a Korra follower since the first ep. I will keep on follower you. ^_^ I love your Korra! I wish you were around when I was 17... T__T *A old lady now...*
Random_Original_Character
I been a Korra follower since the first ep. I will keep on follower you. ^_^ I love your Korra! I wish you were around when I was 17... T__T *A old lady now...*

You're only as old as your spirit. So sometimes I am six.

Aged Shopper

You sure act like it a time, like when Mako came over and those two girl were around and the younger one was asking you all those questions and your face want red as he got closer and closer when she was asking them and you use earth bending to set them both flying into the air. That was so cute! 4laugh

Fluffy Creature

xx Cookie-Boots xx
TWO OF THEM

I can bake, I think.

Or Asami can give Bolin the funds for buying more cute cupcakes and roses :3
Troy the confuzed
xx Cookie-Boots xx
TWO OF THEM

I can bake, I think.

Or Asami can give Bolin the funds for buying more cute cupcakes and roses :3

I like how you think, though I do not know Asami enough yet to willingly let Bolin get tangled up with her, he has a knack for trouble.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

xx Cookie-Boots xx
TWO OF THEM

I can bake, I think.

Yeah, but c'mon, the equalists need a team pet, too. emotion_donotwant
Three is a bit excessive.
I'm pretty much neutral in terms of whom I actually side with, though, so we can still be bros. emotion_awesome
Random_Original_Character

You sure act like it a time, like when Mako came over and those two girl were around and the younger one was asking you all those questions and your face want red as he got closer and closer when she was asking them and you use earth bending to set them both flying into the air. That was so cute! 4laugh

Ikki and Jinora? Little girls have wild imaginations, I don't know where they got those, erh assumptions from...me red? No no, must have gotten hot from all that practice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff