Welcome to Gaia! ::

If they order two more seasons of LOK.

Lol.

What do you guys think about this?

Things to consider:

The next three seasons were not fully planned. The writers didn't know Nick was going to commissioned three more seasons so I have doubts on the future quality of this series.

Informer

Social Analyzer

I have to agree. Nick obviously didn't think it through when they decided to order more episodes pretty much at the end of the first season. Not only does it make it difficult on the writers, but it's going to kinda sorta make the first season look back compared to the rest of them, depending on how well they write seasons 2-4.

Plus, all I ever see on Nick is some silly show like iCarly, Victorious, and constant reruns of Spongebob (Although who could get tired of that?) and Fairly OddParents. There are more but I'm not going to take the time to list them all. Viewers are bound to get tired of watching the same thing over and over, so why not order more of a show that is like a sister-show to one of the most popular shows on Nick -- ATLA?

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I think they should plot a more good story where each characters develop. They rushed the season 1 and I'm pretty disappointed to see Korra liking Mako that easily and Mako easily gave up on Asami o_o
Tenshi_Ryuechi
I think they should plot a more good story where each characters develop. They rushed the season 1 and I'm pretty disappointed to see Korra liking Mako that easily and Mako easily gave up on Asami o_o

Yeah, that was a bit odd.
But my problem is that Korra is from the Water Tribe, her most used spell is Fire. Even Aang used more air abilities than the other three.

But I'm open minded to it, personally I love the art style of this show. Not so much of the people but the buildings and surroundings, that's one of the reasons why I wanted to watch it. But hopefully they will make a better story plot.

This is my opinion, your opinion may be different than mine but that's what opinions are for. I'm not going to bother replying to those who are just trying to start an argument. I stated my opinion and why I think that. So sorry that you don't believe what I think.
Autumn Essence
Tenshi_Ryuechi

Yeah, that was a bit odd.
But my problem is that Korra is from the Water Tribe, her most used spell is Fire. Even Aang used more air abilities than the other three.

But I'm open minded to it, personally I love the art style of this show. Not so much of the people but the buildings and surroundings, that's one of the reasons why I wanted to watch it. But hopefully they will make a better story plot.

Maybe because she has a fiery personality and prefers to use fire?

Why do you have a problem with that?
Social Analyzer

It's just a personal view. I love the Fire abilities and such, but it doesn't really make sense (to me) that she prefers to use Fire more than Water. Of course Aang and Korra are two different people so shouldn't be compared, but it would just make more sense to me if she used more Water abilities. But I do understand where some places it will be hard for her to use water abilities and she'll have to always have some water source. But there were many fighting scenes where there were snow/water that she could of used instead of fire.

It does fit her personality no doubt, but sense she's from a Water Tribe I just assumed her moves would be Water instead of Fire.

This is my opinion, your opinion may be different than mine but that's what opinions are for. I'm not going to bother replying to those who are just trying to start an argument. I stated my opinion and why I think that. So sorry that you don't believe what I think.

Dangerous Lunatic

They finally found some quality product in among the muck they usually spew out - I'm sure they intend to milk it for all its worth.
Autumn Essence
Social Analyzer

It's just a personal view. I love the Fire abilities and such, but it doesn't really make sense (to me) that she prefers to use Fire more than Water. Of course Aang and Korra are two different people so shouldn't be compared, but it would just make more sense to me if she used more Water abilities. But I do understand where some places it will be hard for her to use water abilities and she'll have to always have some water source. But there were many fighting scenes where there were snow/water that she could of used instead of fire.

It does fit her personality no doubt, but sense she's from a Water Tribe I just assumed her moves would be Water instead of Fire.

That is like saying that since I am Asian I should love Asian stuff more than American stuff.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

As of right now, I'm totally stumped of what they are going to do for the next season.

I know there is a lot of people that they want to see Koh again... But that's about it?

-~--~-

Devoted Sage

[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

As of right now, I'm totally stumped of what they are going to do for the next season.

I know there is a lot of people that they want to see Koh again... But that's about it?

-~--~-

They've confirmed that Season 2 will involve the Spirit world, including the possibility of learning more about the creation of the Avatar cycle itself. They even have an image of a spirit they revealed at SDCC.

I recall reading somewhere that the producers actually had plans for multiple seasons, but since they never knew if the series would go on, each season would cover and finish its own arc.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Altessa Belmont

They've confirmed that Season 2 will involve the Spirit world, including the possibility of learning more about the creation of the Avatar cycle itself. They even have an image of a spirit they revealed at SDCC.

I recall reading somewhere that the producers actually had plans for multiple seasons, but since they never knew if the series would go on, each season would cover and finish its own arc.

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Ah, I kind of wish that I actually see the images for the Season 2 Arc. u_u I only saw some bits and pieces of it. but it was mostly on Korra's family.

-~--~-

Genius

[Shewolf]
Altessa Belmont

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Ah, I kind of wish that I actually see the images for the Season 2 Arc. u_u I only saw some bits and pieces of it. but it was mostly on Korra's family.

-~--~-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDaqbIBC_ts&feature=relmfu

I bet you've seen this already, but still, the end shows the spirit in action. :3 There is not really any more stuff revealed about Book 2 yet, as far as I know but if you want to stay up to date, you might want to follow the creators on tumblr, sometimes they have interesting news.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Amonilicious

I bet you've seen this already, but still, the end shows the spirit in action. :3 There is not really any more stuff revealed about Book 2 yet, as far as I know but if you want to stay up to date, you might want to follow the creators on tumblr, sometimes they have interesting news.

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Oh my goodness! O_O

Thanks for showing this Trailer! 8D

I am already liking the Spirit already~

And yeah, I also watch the creators on Tumblr, but they haven't really shown some of the Season 2 stuff yet the last time I checked.

-~--~-

Genius

[Shewolf]
Amonilicious

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Oh my goodness! O_O

Thanks for showing this Trailer! 8D

I am already liking the Spirit already~

And yeah, I also watch the creators on Tumblr, but they haven't really shown some of the Season 2 stuff yet the last time I checked.

-~--~-

No problem, I'm glad I could help. <:
Ikr? Although I'm still sad that Amon won't be back-- Well maybe we get some Cameo in the Spirit World but I don't trust the writers in that matter... So probably not. Makes me sad about the missed opportunities. </3
But I hope we get to see some Koh in the next book at least!

Yaa... I know. But I guess sincne they're creators they're still the first resource we'd get news from once they have something they can show =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff