Welcome to Gaia! ::

KORRA WALKED INTO A TRAP AND HOLY s**t AND OMG AND FANGIRLINGFANGIRLINGFANGIRLING

Time-traveling Senshi

Remember the Earth Kingdom general from the first series? Yeah her uncle is so like that.

He was so rushed to get the "issue" fixed and fixed that very night because he was using things as an excuse to start a civil war between the tribes. He was barely helpful about anything. He never once showed Korra how to do what he was doing or where he learned to do any of it. He kept going on and on about now the North was all spiritually connected and the South wasn't and that it was all the fault of her father and people like Varrick who are too materialistic and so not concerned about anything spiritual at all. Makes me wonder if Tonraq really knows his brother Unalaq at all.

I'm beginning to think this isn't about fixing what's plaguing the Southern Tribe but rather "cleansing" them through war for Unalaq.

Chibi Halo
          Remember the Earth Kingdom general from the first series? Yeah her uncle is so like that.

He was so rushed to get the "issue" fixed and fixed that very night because he was using things as an excuse to start a civil war between the tribes. He was barely helpful about anything. He never once showed Korra how to do what he was doing or where he learned to do any of it. He kept going on and on about now the North was all spiritually connected and the South wasn't and that it was all the fault of her father and people like Varrick who are too materialistic and so not concerned about anything spiritual at all. Makes me wonder if Tonraq really knows his brother Unalaq at all.

I'm beginning to think this isn't about fixing what's plaguing the Southern Tribe but rather "cleansing" them through war for Unalaq.

Oh my god he SO IS!

I think he wants to dominate the Southern Tribe and control both. He's using Korra as a tool so he can say, 'OH, BUT LOOK, THE AVATAR AGREES WITH ME. WE NEED TO DO THIS AND BOOT OUT HER DAD BECAUSE HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.' He probably has good intentions, to share culture with the rest of the world. But he shouldn't shove it down people's throats or start a WAR over it just for more territory under his control.

Beloved Noob

AnarchyOfHorror
Chibi Halo

Oh my god he SO IS!

I think he wants to dominate the Southern Tribe and control both. He's using Korra as a tool so he can say, 'OH, BUT LOOK, THE AVATAR AGREES WITH ME. WE NEED TO DO THIS AND BOOT OUT HER DAD BECAUSE HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.' He probably has good intentions, to share culture with the rest of the world. But he shouldn't shove it down people's throats or start a WAR over it just for more territory under his control.

Dapper Ladykiller

AnarchyOfHorror
Chibi Halo

Oh my god he SO IS!

User Image Why would they boot out Korra's dad? He's not like a chief or anything, he's just a guy living in the southern water tribe.
yellow lilly
AnarchyOfHorror
Chibi Halo

Oh my god he SO IS!

User Image Why would they boot out Korra's dad? He's not like a chief or anything, he's just a guy living in the southern water tribe.

OH THAT MAKES SENSE NOW. Sorry thought he was like cheif but no. Okay. He's just important in some way. But the gist would be the same, he might
during the civil war try to boot out any important figures to take control of both water tribes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff