Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I actually like the Equalists somewhat, because they're the minority that has the courage to stand up for themselves. I think they have a good reason for their group, that they want no discrimination when it comes to benders and non-benders in social and buisness decisions, but they have a bad way of conveying the fact that they want that.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

They're morally gray.

Friendly Citizen

ultimate way of equalizing everyone is through chi- blocking.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They'd be alright if they weren't so aggressive.

Chimera_69's Husbando

14,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
DarkAngel5634
I actually like the Equalists somewhat, because they're the minority that has the courage to stand up for themselves. I think they have a good reason for their group, that they want no discrimination when it comes to benders and non-benders in social and buisness decisions, but they have a bad way of conveying the fact that they want that.

True, I agree. 3nodding

Aged Gaian

Amon is just a radical. This kind of stuff happens in history all the time.
A good cause is mucked up by a stupid radical who captures the "essence" of the cause because he's willing to go to such extremes.
That's all that's happening now.
They're extremists.

Dedicated Phantom

I agree. I mean, look at the council, the four/five of them are all benders, they obviously have alot of power. I'm not discriminating against benders by any means, I just think that Amon's message is a really powerful realization of the avatar world, he's just going about it in a terribly wrong way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff