Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Worshipper

I feel like this whole series into a tailspin but It seems to be heading in a good direction in my opinion. Kiss out of nowhere made like uum they been split up for what half a day. Mako could have stopped her. This dude is a bad guy ok rolling with it. Korra memory loss hope it doesn't last to long. Wish Bolin would have more of a role to this story.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I loved this episode, even more than the rest.
And it was kind of expected of Varrick to do such a thing.
Most businessmen don't do something for nothing; the man wasn't afraid to stage a coup, which in part led to the war to begin with. Maybe he was after Future Industries for a while now, or he needs Asami on his side so he can get the ultimate prize: Korra.

I kind of get Bolin: his friends have other things on his mind, and so he's stuck trying to figure out what to do with himself.
His only anchor (Mako) abandoned him when he needed him for work and other related things, so he wants to do the same to him to show him how it feels.

Korra was eaten by a giant spirit, so it's understandable that she may have some amnesia.
Much as I am a fan of her, I'm kind of hoping that she stays an amnesiac for a while: who knows, maybe it can trigger her spiritual side.

Invisible Humorist

It clicked when Asami's stuff was stolen. When that scene came up i thought "you know verrick has enough money to pay off those mobsters...wait...he wants north pole to get framed..wouldn't it make sense if he hired those guys to place those bombs...OH s**t"
-Asami kisses Mako-
"GAH DAMN ASAMI WHY?!?!?! DO BETTER"
I still think Verrick should have been Sokka's son. Sigh I can dream.

Anyway I don't think Verrick is evil. I think he's an amoral p***k who is willing to manipulate anyone and everyone to get what he wants but I believe he truly does care about the Southern Water Tribe and is helping out the way he best sees fit.

Anyway I loved this episode. i think it was because of the lack of Korra. Even Mako is an interesting character when Korra is not around.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Creativerealms
I still think Verrick should have been Sokka's son. Sigh I can dream.

Anyway I don't think Verrick is evil. I think he's an amoral p***k who is willing to manipulate anyone and everyone to get what he wants but I believe he truly does care about the Southern Water Tribe and is helping out the way he best sees fit.

Anyway I loved this episode. i think it was because of the lack of Korra. Even Mako is an interesting character when Korra is not around.

He flat out said he's a war profiteer. He's kind of a piece of s**t. A funny PoS, but still.
I think Lin Beifong knows what's going on and is playing dumb so she can look for evidence in secret. Mako will find out when he finds her during his evidence searches. So far he's been really bad at keeping what he knows under wraps. He even let a gang in on his mission and let them know too much. My going theory is Lin's going to solve this case. If she's not working on this, then I'm going to be disappointed in her. It's the only good reason I can think of for her dismissing Mako so much. He has enough evidence to at least get someone to humor his ideas even if they're unlikely. However, she probably won't work with him right now because he has too many ears around him and he can't stay quiet about his work. I really hope she's being an undercover badass out of the limelight right now to make up for us seeing so little of her. I'm not much of a fan of Lin, but I love Toph. I want to see Lin do more things like her mom used to do. She probably already knows Verrick is up to something and is trying to figure out how to prove it while keeping her men out of the loop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff