Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Toph would have this one hands down. She is older now, but when Korra was with her in the swamp, Toph mentioned that she's been keeping tabs on her daughters by using her earth bending to feel them.....who's to say she hasn't been keeping tabs on everything that is going on, including Kuvira (and her metal bending fighting style)? Also, as the first metal bender, Toph has a deeper understanding of metal bending at its core that I don't think anyone else would understand. Though I doubt Toph would want to fight, she seems more laid back now. So my vote is Toph! Though Kuvira is an excellent metal bender.
Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer: YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toph said herself that her girls never really picked up metal bending and that's who Kurvira learned from. Plus Toph can feel and sense earth and metal, so I bet she would be able to sense them coming if Kurvira shot those metal plates at her.

Toph would kick her a** hands down! Not only is she the greatest earth bender in the world, I'd dare say she is the greatest bender in the world. No one is as connected to the world as she is. At least in this time line anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff