Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Worshipper

So a whole lot of stuff happened in this.
So just giving the important in my eyes.
Awesome fight Mecha finally gets owned.
Humming bird mecha attack Kuvira.
Asami dad sacrifices himself.
Korra vs Kuvira Round 2.
Korra saves Kuvira.
Varrick and Zhu Li wedding Varrick you made me so proud. crying
Korra and Asami enter spirit portal.
Open a new spirit portal.
Go on a vacation.
I want to see a sneak peek into the future even If Its 4 to 5 mins something felt like it left on a cliffhanger.

Trash

19,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
dont forget zhu li did the thing

but yeah i agree but unfortunately i doubt theyll release anything else because this is it. unless they add an extra scene in the dvd, which /crossesfingers/ i hope so

Gracious Worshipper

gomenasigh

but yeah i agree but unfortunately i doubt theyll release anything else because this is it. unless they add an extra scene in the dvd, which /crossesfingers/ i hope so

How could I forget she did do the thing

If not I hope they make some comics like they did with the last airbender like they did for the whole zuko mom thing.

Trash

19,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sacred Vows
gomenasigh

If not I hope they make some comics like they did with the last airbender like they did for the whole zuko mom thing.
yeah that was such a good chapter, they released the rift pt 3 from the third chapter a couple weeks ago (i think the end of november)
i seriously hope they do end up doing that and to see what prince wu does with the earth kingdom and stuff
there could totally be some continuation of the sort, its just a matter of WILL they in fact continue that because of the series finale
All i can say about the finale is..
KORRASAMI YAS!

A Snack

I liked
almost everything
Tahno got two cameos this season, and great one in the finale.
(I loved him so much, even if he was a d**k at the start.)
VARRICK AND ZHU LI HAPPENED.
I was waiting since the episode they were introduced.
This was ultimately 50% of what I was hoping for for the finale, so that was sweet.
I loved how she said "This is how I always pictured our engagement."
After Varrick said one of his usual quirky lines.

Korrasami was a thing. Totally a thing. I dont care what anyone says. TOTALLY CANNON.
User Image
They started having moments since near the end of season 3/start of season 4, so I was happy to see them at the end like that.
People whining about Makorra please hush
They broke up in season 2 and have stayed broken up since. they were been over.

The only thing I legitimately disliked was the fact that, Kuvira wasn't punished.
I honestly wished they would've let her die from the spirit vine gun thing.
Or a least let us see what her "punishment" was. I also wanted to see what happened between her and Bataar, if I were him I'd have something to say.

Gracious Worshipper

gomenasigh
Sacred Vows
gomenasigh

yeah that was such a good chapter, they released the rift pt 3 from the third chapter a couple weeks ago (i think the end of november)
i seriously hope they do end up doing that and to see what prince wu does with the earth kingdom and stuff
there could totally be some continuation of the sort, its just a matter of WILL they in fact continue that because of the series finale

yeah definitely want to see hows everybody life and the rebuild phase of the city. If the city changed up to make it look like the portal the focus point of the city. Also the wall of the earth kingdom was that ever rebuilt again from the time with zaheer. Keeps finger crossed for anything at all.

Trash

19,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sacred Vows

yeah definitely want to see hows everybody life and the rebuild phase of the city. If the city changed up to make it look like the portal the focus point of the city. Also the wall of the earth kingdom was that ever rebuilt again from the time with zaheer. Keeps finger crossed for anything at all.
i mean that would be an awesome little side story. like who will be elected and maybe there could be some type of villain involved like the guy from the video game lol (evil king bumi i like to call him) and they could totally toggle from that to korra and asamis vacation emotion_drool
but i doubt nick would let them go that far as to showing more of a less subtle korrasami lol even if its cuddling or holding hands more.

Gracious Worshipper

pistoIs
I liked
almost everything
Tahno got two cameos this season, and great one in the finale.
(I loved him so much, even if he was a d**k at the start.)
VARRICK AND ZHU LI HAPPENED.
I was waiting since the episode they were introduced.
This was ultimately 50% of what I was hoping for for the finale, so that was sweet.
I loved how she said

Korrasami was a thing. Totally a thing. I dont care what anyone says. TOTALLY CANNON.
User Image
They started having moments since near the end of season 3/start of season 4, so I was happy to see them at the end like that.
People whining about Makorra please hush
They broke up in season 2 and have stayed broken up since. they were been over.

The only thing I legitimately disliked was the fact that, Kuvira wasn't punished.
I honestly wished they would've let her die from the spirit vine gun thing.
Or a least let us see what her "punishment" was. I also wanted to see what happened between her and Bataar, if I were him I'd have something to say.

A pretty good finale Varrick really surprised me I was like oh is he going to admit hes wants to be with Zhu Li then he pulls out a ring I was like. Varrick are you serious way to step up. The Korra and Asami thing I think was left up to the fans interpretations. I really wanted a sad Kuvira and Bataar moment with them looking at each other and her feeling regret she got off a little to easy.

Gracious Worshipper

gomenasigh
Sacred Vows

i mean that would be an awesome little side story. like who will be elected and maybe there could be some type of villain involved like the guy from the video game lol (evil king bumi i like to call him) and they could totally toggle from that to korra and asamis vacation emotion_drool
but i doubt nick would let them go that far as to showing more of a less subtle korrasami lol even if its cuddling or holding hands more.

I haven't played the game eventually going to pick it up. I heard some bad things about it though. I think the Korra and Asami thing was left to fans interpretation. If they did they it would have to be left in the comics.

Trash

19,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sacred Vows

I haven't played the game eventually going to pick it up. I heard some bad things about it though. I think the Korra and Asami thing was left to fans interpretation. If they did they it would have to be left in the comics.
i dont exactly have the game myself but ive watched game play from the beginning of the game to the end and it didnt seem like it was bad actually
the only thing that was relatively annoying is that she had her grunt/yell every attack she made, so it was just a bunch of "uuf, uff, ah, hyeah," 's throughout the game. i think that would probably be my only complaint
yeah of course, i wouldnt mind seeing that in the comics. i mean in the atla books aang and katara basically suck face in every chapter at least ONCE so hey maybe theyll do something for them lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff