Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
cnoisy
Alright, so we all know (or most of us know) that there's going to be a Book 3 and Book 4 for the Legend of Korra.

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade
I heard book 3 is going to involve a lot of earthbending and we get to find out about Lin's past (because she wont be in book 2 at all).

Again, source, PLZ.
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy
Alright, so we all know (or most of us know) that there's going to be a Book 3 and Book 4 for the Legend of Korra.

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade
I heard book 3 is going to involve a lot of earthbending and we get to find out about Lin's past (because she wont be in book 2 at all).

Again, source, PLZ.

source 1
source 2

it was confirmed over a year ago that Nick had ordered 3 more mini-seasons of LoK.

As for what the seasons will be about, I've never actually seen any hard info for it.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
xAliceJae
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade

Again, source, PLZ.

source 1
source 2

it was confirmed over a year ago that Nick had ordered 3 more mini-seasons of LoK.

As for what the seasons will be about, I've never actually seen any hard info for it.

Interesting. I'd only heard Konietzko talking about 2 'seasons' (due to networks calling 26-episode blocks seasons), and thought that Spirits was going to be twice the length of Air. Thanks for that.

No confirmation at all about Lin's absence, though; all I could find was some site's theory that the third season would "revolve around her", which was a stretch.

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade

Again, source, PLZ.

Right hurr ~ At about 4:00 ish. Hope this answers both possibly.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade

Again, source, PLZ.

What he said in the video was that she 'won't be featured heavily', not that she wouldn't be in it at all. By the end of this season (my bad, Nickelodeon; I mean "Book" wink Korra and the crew will be returning to Republic City so that she can butt heads with President Raiko by episode 5. (Source)

Wait...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raikou for President?
I'd vote for him.

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arcoon Effox
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade

Again, source, PLZ.

What he said in the video was that she 'won't be featured heavily', not that she wouldn't be in it at all. By the end of this season (my bad, Nickelodeon; I mean "Book" wink Korra and the crew will be returning to Republic City so that she can butt heads with President Raiko by episode 5. (Source)

Wait...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raikou for President?
I'd vote for him.

Okay yeah it said that my bad, jeez everyone makes mistakes, but did it not prove my point that there is a book three and four AND that Lin will be heavily featured in book three? And what did that last part about Korra and the prez have anything to do with Lin? (plus it didn't make any sense)

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox
cnoisy

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.
Cynnicade

Again, source, PLZ.

Wait...
I'd vote for him.

Okay yeah it said that my bad, jeez everyone makes mistakes, but did it not prove my point that there is a book three and four AND that Lin will be heavily featured in book three? And what did that last part about Korra and the prez have anything to do with Lin? (plus it didn't make any sense)

There's a big difference between "she won't be in book 2 at all" and "she won't be a major focal point in book 2".

As for the part about President Raiko: That damn smiley isn't supposed to be there, it was supposed to be a ), closing my parentheses, but Gaia automatically made it a wink

If that wasn't what you were talking about, I meant that most people for some reason seem to think that we won't be seeing Republic City this season (book), when in fact by episode 5 we'll be back there, which likely means Lin will be making her return in Episode 5.

If you were referring to the 'spoiler' section, it was a joke about the President's name.

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arcoon Effox
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox
Cynnicade
Arcoon Effox

"Know"? rolleyes
Source, PLZ.

Again, source, PLZ.

Wait...
I'd vote for him.

There's a big difference between "she won't be in book 2 at all" and "she won't be a major focal point in book 2".

As for the part about President Raiko: That damn smiley isn't supposed to be there, it was supposed to be a ), closing my parentheses, but Gaia automatically made it a wink

If that wasn't what you were talking about, I meant that most people for some reason seem to think that we won't be seeing Republic City this season (book), when in fact by episode 5 we'll be back there, which likely means Lin will be making her return in Episode 5.

If you were referring to the 'spoiler' section, it was a joke about the President's name.

I got your joke, it was the part about Republic City that threw me off because it wasn't relevant. She might be in episode five but then she might not. We'll just have to see.

Familiar Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
So only 2 books has been out. How long does it take to have all 4 books to finished airing and when. I wanna buy the cd when it is all out. I assume that it will take 3 months for the cd release.

Sad thing is we don't have Nickelodeon in our current cable provider. So I'm not updated.
Book three: Cabbages
Book Four: Wang Fire.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
jopat1992
So only 2 books has been out. How long does it take to have all 4 books to finished airing and when. I wanna buy the cd when it is all out. I assume that it will take 3 months for the cd release.

Sad thing is we don't have Nickelodeon in our current cable provider. So I'm not updated.

Well the release of book one and book 2 are more than a year apart. So I think it's safe to say that we'll get one book every year. Most likely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff