Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else think that these two have really good chemistry. not like a couply chemistry, but i have really enjoyed the 2 or 3 interactions they have had with each other.

That time in the van when bolin guessed facts about him, and the very small dialogue during the fight.... nice.
I feel like they would be good friends if Ghazan wasn't evil.

Magical Master

It would have been nice to see Ghazan appreciate another lava bender, offer to train Bolin, or him come back. Especially with them both being the comic relief of the group. Alas, Ghazan didn't get enough development to show he was willing to change sides.
Moonlight Muse
It would have been nice to see Ghazan appreciate another lava bender, offer to train Bolin, or him come back. Especially with them both being the comic relief of the group. Alas, Ghazan didn't get enough development to show he was willing to change sides.

that would have been cool.

Shy Star

I was kind of hoping for Ghazan to apprentice Bolin as well. Kind of like how Tenzin is training all the new Airbenders. =/
User Image

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Moonlight Muse

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! If anyone out of that Red Lotus group got the chance to turn their life around I would of liked it to have been Ghazan (if, ya know, he didn't die) because as soon as he said to Bolin "lets see what you've got" I was just like "he could be his teacher!!" But no, they killed off one of the people who would of been awesome as a mentor to Bolin and he would of gotten one-on-one training which would of been great for Bolin instead of fighting for the teachers attention with 20 others.

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ghazan was the best personality of the Red Lotus, plain and simple. Bolin is arguably the best personality of Team Avatar 2.0. Watching them both go at it for a while was the highlight of the finale for me, until Mako 1-shotted Ming Hua.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff