No 0.064102564102564 6.4% [ 10 ]
Bolin'in (Sorry I had too) XD 0.16025641025641 16.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

7,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Millionaire 200
Mako is cool, however, bolin is my favorite. As for the Mako/Korra pairing? I say naw. I know it's gonna happen, but I prefer Korra/Bolin. I think Bolin would take good care of her. And the lead girl/cool and mysterious teen pairing is way overused. I kinda want something different in the romance category for once...
Azistanya Lysette
I personally shipped Zutara because they had ISSUES. With Katara and Aang it was just sort of obvious they liked each other and love isn't like that. Love is fighting and pain and arguments.

Um... wait, what? o.o; Love is not about liking each other, and all about pain and fighting? I know it's not all cotton candy fluff and unicorns, but I find this statement very messed up. I was intrigued by Zutara, but always supported Kataang because they had a solid foundation of friendship built up, whereas with Katara and Zuko it was just this awkward tension.

So as not to derail the topic, I really hope they don't make Mako the new Zuko. I want to see him be his own character despite the heavy resemblance. I'm more of a Bolin fan, myself, and it will remain that way until I can see that Mako isn't just the creators' answer to the fanbase missing Zuko. And I really hope they're not throwing Mako and Korra together just to appease the Zutara fans.

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
sole to soul
Azistanya Lysette
I personally shipped Zutara because they had ISSUES. With Katara and Aang it was just sort of obvious they liked each other and love isn't like that. Love is fighting and pain and arguments.

Um... wait, what? o.o; Love is not about liking each other, and all about pain and fighting? I know it's not all cotton candy fluff and unicorns, but I find this statement very messed up. I was intrigued by Zutara, but always supported Kataang because they had a solid foundation of friendship built up, whereas with Katara and Zuko it was just this awkward tension.

I'm not saying that's what love is all about. I'm saying that that's a big thing that goes with it. You have awkward moments, fights and tension. It's part of what building a relationship is. Yes you have friendship, yes you have all the good stuff, but without the bad, a relationship is superficial at best.
Azistanya Lysette
sole to soul
Azistanya Lysette

I'm not saying that's what love is all about. I'm saying that that's a big thing that goes with it. You have awkward moments, fights and tension. It's part of what building a relationship is. Yes you have friendship, yes you have all the good stuff, but without the bad, a relationship is superficial at best.

But in relation to Zutara versus Kataang, you really think that Zuko and Katara had the right balance? Their relationship seemed more superficial and destructive than anything. Since they were hurting for similar reasons, that being their bond would have doomed any relationship they might have had. (Someone suffering from the same pain as you can't cure you of it. You can only sympathize with each other, and when most people do that, they take it way too far and get swallowed up by their mutual pain. It requires someone stable in the area that you are weak if you want someone to help you solve your problems.) Aside from that, things between Aang and Katara weren't always a bright and breezy walk in the park, if you remember. They had their fair share of problems.

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
emotion_awesome Mako's such a lovable dork. Did you seem him in the earlier trailer trying to be all ninja-like at the Triple Tirade's headquarters before Korra kicked in the door? That was the cutest thing I've seem him do yet. His smile in that picture makes me so happy. I want to see more smiling Mako pictures. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Visionary

Azistanya Lysette

^^ Why do you think they got so popular for bands? Girls swoon over it.

LOL true.

Dangerous Visionary

SnowWolf1118
emotion_awesome Mako's such a lovable dork. Did you seem him in the earlier trailer trying to be all ninja-like at the Triple Tirade's headquarters before Korra kicked in the door? That was the cutest thing I've seem him do yet. His smile in that picture makes me so happy. I want to see more smiling Mako pictures. emotion_kirakira

Join Tumblr.(Is how I got the pic in my OP) There's all kinds of groovy fan art out there. Just beware of the spoilers. crying

Dangerous Visionary

Liu Junjie
Mako is cool, however, bolin is my favorite. As for the Mako/Korra pairing? I say naw. I know it's gonna happen, but I prefer Korra/Bolin. I think Bolin would take good care of her. And the lead girl/cool and mysterious teen pairing is way overused. I kinda want something different in the romance category for once...

I like Bolin too and its nice to have a chunky character as well. 3nodding

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Although, I did like the idea of Zutara (even though I hate shipping couples), I really hope Mako and Korra don't get together, even though I know it's very likely... Korra just seems too independent for me. I just hate how whenever there is a strong female lead in a show, they always fall in love with some guy. It just ruins it for me. >.>

Dangerous Visionary

Traumends
Although, I did like the idea of Zutara (even though I hate shipping couples), I really hope Mako and Korra don't get together, even though I know it's very likely... Korra just seems too independent for me. I just hate how whenever there is a strong female lead in a show, they always fall in love with some guy. It just ruins it for me. >.>

That's why I enjoyed the manga of Sailor Moon more. A lot of the scouts weren't all boy crazy like in the anime. I agree though it gets kind of cheap when they do that.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Miss-dark8607
Traumends

That's why I enjoyed the manga of Sailor Moon more. A lot of the scouts weren't all boy crazy like in the anime. I agree though it gets kind of cheap when they do that.

Finally, someone that agrees. : )
You are tipped for this.

Dangerous Visionary

Traumends
Miss-dark8607
Traumends

You are tipped for this.

LOL thank you. I have to thank Sailor Mars and Wonder Woman for this. I hate when they are paired up for the hella of it. Not every woman needs romance nor wants it. rolleyes

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Miss-dark8607
Traumends
Miss-dark8607
Traumends

You are tipped for this.

LOL thank you. I have to thank Sailor Mars and Wonder Woman for this. I hate when they are paired up for the hella of it. Not every woman needs romance nor wants it. rolleyes

I know, right?
I'm a sucker for female leads, and it always peeves me when they go crazy for some dude. xD
I just hope Korra and Mako stay on a friend level, even though I know it's unlikely. :c

Dangerous Visionary

Traumends
Miss-dark8607
Traumends
Miss-dark8607
Traumends

You are tipped for this.

I know, right?
I'm a sucker for female leads, and it always peeves me when they go crazy for some dude. xD
I just hope Korra and Mako stay on a friend level, even though I know it's unlikely. :c

This is the new avatar and the creators said this series was suppose to be darker and edgier. So we'll see what happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff