Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Bataar Jr's punishment for being a little c-word should be: GOING TO LIVE WITH TOPH IN THE SWAMP.

Could you imagine? XD Toph would straighten him out... Or drive him so crazy he offed himself lol

I can just see it now... all the terrible escape attempts foiled by Toph's earthbending, all the whining met by Toph's cranky indifference.....

I wish I had art skills so I could draw a comic of this.

Greedy Capitalist

He should be banished from Zaofu.

He is a genius, though he tends to underestimate himself and thinks he's only living in his father's shadow. If he were to leave Zaofu for a while and travel the world, he would realize that he's got talent that he doesn't need his family or Kuvira to validate for him.

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Awww... Poor Bataar. Hasn't he been through enough. I think the best punishment happened in episode 11.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I want to say that almost getting murdered by the woman he loves ought to be enough, but then again, he just looked on without caring when Kuvira fried those innocent watchmen. I'm thinking a prison term.

Phantom

no it should be this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kuvira and him are perfect for one another and should rot in jail together. ^^

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
How long Kuvira will serve in prison will be how long he'll be grounded by Su. 3nodding

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tail Blade Dio
How long Kuvira will serve in prison will be how long he'll be grounded by Su. 3nodding

Oh god, can you imagine those two? Now that they are being all sisterly again and Su is a strict but fair woman I think in this case she will be working with Lin on how much punishment both her son and Kuvira (whom I think Lin may still think of her as a daughter even after all of this to some extent) will get, when those two work together you really don't want to get in their way or their bad books.

In other words, they truly take after their mother. XD

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Suyin is probably going to place him under house arrest and a lot of therapy.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
You know? In the finale, it was mentioned that Kuvira had some sort of trial/punishment ahead of her, presumably for war crimes, organized crime, mass murder, something. I wonder if other followers of hers will also face trial, at least the other higher-ups?

Some of the grunts were threatened into signing up and thus I'm not sure if they should have to face any sort of trial (kind of iffy or wishy-washy, like the grunts in Hitler's military regime), but all of the subleaders at the very end, at least, were presumably volunteers who actually believed in Kuvira's cause?

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Throw him into a pit of lava for being a huge weenie. emotion_donotwant

Why should Kuvira be the only one to face punishment just cause Bataar Jr. barely redeemed himself at the last second?? RUDE.

Lmao but on a more serious note, he does need punishment. I don't know what though. :Y

Wheezing Bloodsucker

2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Whelp. Theoretically, that is what the justice system is for.

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
Funky-P3t3
Throw him into a pit of lava for being a huge weenie. emotion_donotwant

Why should Kuvira be the only one to face punishment just cause Bataar Jr. barely redeemed himself at the last second?? RUDE.

Lmao but on a more serious note, he does need punishment. I don't know what though. :Y

He didn't even redeem himself. He was just hurt that his waifu was being mean to him emotion_8c

Healing Junker

Robotic Chibi-tan
Bataar Jr's punishment for being a little c-word should be: GOING TO LIVE WITH TOPH IN THE SWAMP.

Could you imagine? XD Toph would straighten him out... Or drive him so crazy he offed himself lol

I can just see it now... all the terrible escape attempts foiled by Toph's earthbending, all the whining met by Toph's cranky indifference.....

his punishment is to be sent to his grandmother's place?

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
hunnymouse
Robotic Chibi-tan

his punishment is to be sent to his grandmother's place?
Have you seen his grandmother, though? She ain't gonna bake him cookies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff