Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shippo Small n Mighty

You have such wonderful sexy hair! My friend and I already drew his eyebrows into a epic shot glass of doom.... In that case.

Can I pet Pabu?

User Image

"..You like my eyebrows? Th-thank you! Asami keeps trying to pluck em."

And of course you can! Doesn't he look like a gentleman in his Fire Ferret shirt?
User Image

Dapper Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
How do you think you would look with thick rimmed glasses?

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
KeybladerHeroSora

User Image

"..You like my eyebrows? Th-thank you! Asami keeps trying to pluck em."

And of course you can! Doesn't he look like a gentleman in his Fire Ferret shirt?
User Image

I meant Mako's eyebrows... They're rather epic.
User Image

However, with Pabu... I caaaaaan?

User Image

He's so adorable! Pabu is my second favorite. Can you guess my first? emotion_awesome
*cradles him carefully* It's a dream come true!

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bolin~ ! I got two question for you.
One. If you learned metalbending, would you join the police force anytime soon? You'd look cute in the outfit.
Two. If you didn't have bending, and you had to have a weapon, what would you use?

And just out of curiosity, like my siggy? ;3
Fufluns
How do you think you would look with thick rimmed glasses?

User Image
"I dunno. You'd have to tell me! I'm blinder than Top--I mean a badgermole when I wear glasses."
iZ u l e e
One. If you learned metalbending, would you join the police force anytime soon? You'd look cute in the outfit.
Two. If you didn't have bending, and you had to have a weapon, what would you use?

User Image

"I think I'd look great in it too! Almost as good as in my bathing suit! But black isn't really my color.
I think you have to be a special kind of Earthbender to bend metal. I'd give the police force a solid maybe.

Well, does Korra count as a weapon? If not, I'd go for a sword. Do they come in bright green?

And of course. I look AMAZING in Asami's bra--I hope she never finds out I tried it on!"

User Image
Gwendilyne

Bolin your awesome level with me has raised ten levels because of your previous statement. You're almost on the same Swag level as Tahno now.

User Image

"You mean to tell me he's still cooler than I am?

This only means I have to try harder...."

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
I'm not lucky in love too. Can I have a hug?
Shippo Small n Mighty

I meant Mako's eyebrows... They're rather epic.

However, with Pabu... I caaaaaan?

He's so adorable! Pabu is my second favorite. Can you guess my first? emotion_awesome
*cradles him carefully* It's a dream come true!

"Yeah, all the girls have always loved Mako. What makes him so much better than me?

User Image

Dreams? I had one of those once-- to be beautiful, great at bending, and have a great body-- OH LOOK IT CAME TRUE.

Ummm... Is it me? If its not, Pabu will get upset.. You won't like Pabu when he's upset.."
zientka
I'm not lucky in love too. Can I have a hug?

User Image

"Uh... YES! I will never turn down a hug-- Just ask Mr. Scary Amon."

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne

Bolin your awesome level with me has raised ten levels because of your previous statement. You're almost on the same Swag level as Tahno now.

User Image

"You mean to tell me he's still cooler than I am?

This only means I have to try harder...."

Sorry Bo but Tahno is the swag master.

User Image

Gwendilyne

Sorry Bo but Tahno is the swag master.

User Image

User Image

"Ouch.
If Tahno and I weren't such good friends now (going out to get noodles later), I'd rub it in that I STILL HAVE MY BENDING. But since I'm a nice guy, I won't."

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
KeybladerHeroSora
iZ u l e e

User Image

"I think I'd look great in it too! Almost as good as in my bathing suit! But black isn't really my color.
I think you have to be a special kind of Earthbender to bend metal. I'd give the police force a solid maybe.

Well, does Korra count as a weapon? If not, I'd go for a sword. Do they come in bright green?

And of course. I look AMAZING in Asami's bra--I hope she never finds out I tried it on!"

User Image

True, they might make something special for you! Since your buddies with the Avatar. :3 Like jade green would be pretty.
Well you are a special kind of earthbender. ^^

How'd you use Korra as a weapon? Hold her by her ankles and throw her like a boomerang? Silly. :3 They could if you used Jade, but that might be expensive..D:

Don't worry, I can keep a secret. :3

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeybladerHeroSora
User Image

"Ouch.
If Tahno and I weren't such good friends now (going out to get noodles later), I'd rub it in that I STILL HAVE MY BENDING. But since I'm a nice guy, I won't."

Oooh and that dragged you sawg meter down 10 levels back where you started. Also just to warn you... That person you're going for Noodles with is not the real Tahno! It's an impersonator.

iZ u l e e

True, they might make something special for you! Since your buddies with the Avatar. :3 Like jade green would be pretty.
Well you are a special kind of earthbender. ^^

How'd you use Korra as a weapon? Hold her by her ankles and throw her like a boomerang? Silly. :3 They could if you used Jade, but that might be expensive..D:

Don't worry, I can keep a secret. :3

User Image

"I hate to play that card, but yes, I am a member of TEAM AVATAR! I deserve the best!

And Asami's rich. I can ask her~

Of course! How else would you do it?

And you are my new favorite person for saying that about me--You make me want to dance!

Do you want a hug?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces