Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

They've made something out of metal bending, I wonder if Blood bending will be more incorporated into the show.
My first thought was that blood benders were like the CIA of law enforcement. Sent out to do only the most crucial of missions, etc.
Idk how they'd incorporate it, but I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

And if it is around, I don't think that in any capacity did Katara spill the beans about this skill. She was much too disappointed in being capable of doing it.

I believe that she definitely wasn't the 1st student that was taught such a skill.

Nonetheless, I hope it comes up 3nodding
I hope it comes up, too!
That was such a mature and disturbing episode!

I agree with you, though: it wouldn't have been Katara that made it more relevant. If anything, I'd say she'd make it illegal if it came to that.
I wonder if she'll tell Korra about it?!

I know this is off topic, but do you think Katara will die? I think they'll kill her off in an epic battle, personally. xD
It's totally possible...Hama? The old lady who taught her, wasn't the only one who found out anyway. Hama found out from being in prison for so long and not much else to do. I'm sure there other angry, angry waterbenders too.
(Unless I'm just remembering this all wrong. emotion_0A0 )

I'd love to see it make a comeback, but I don't know how it'll be incorporated.

Aged Gaian

shippo33
I hope it comes up, too!
That was such a mature and disturbing episode!

I agree with you, though: it wouldn't have been Katara that made it more relevant. If anything, I'd say she'd make it illegal if it came to that.
I wonder if she'll tell Korra about it?!

I know this is off topic, but do you think Katara will die? I think they'll kill her off in an epic battle, personally. xD
I definitely think they'll kill Katara off.
Do you know how good that'd be for ratings and plot development?
Will I hate the episode in which they kill her off? Mmhm
I'll be Ozai level pissed. I'll be so pissed that if I were the avatar I'd got on an avatar state rampage.
But I think that for the sake of developing the show and finally establishing LoK as a show that can stand on its own two feet without old character involvement, they'll kill off Katara.
TheDrunkenApothecary
I'll be Ozai level pissed. I'll be so pissed that if I were the avatar I'd got on an avatar state rampage.
But I think that for the sake of developing the show and finally establishing LoK as a show that can stand on its own two feet without old character involvement, they'll kill off Katara.

Hahaha! I 100% Agree with you. It's gonna suck, but it has to happen.
She'll probably save some lives in the process and cry tears and die smiling and say something wise and I'm just gonna be like NOOOOOO!
xD
Ozai Level Pissed. I'm gonna use that. >.<

Personally, I think LoK is just fine on its own feet. My friend and I made a compare and contrast list and it is very different. I think going back to the old series is mostly courtesy for all the A:TLA fans. But I know what you mean- eventually it's gonna have to let go of the first series more.

I LOVE IT.

Aged Gaian

shippo33
TheDrunkenApothecary

Hahaha! I 100% Agree with you. It's gonna suck, but it has to happen.
She'll probably save some lives in the process and cry tears and die smiling and say something wise and I'm just gonna be like NOOOOOO!
xD
Ozai Level Pissed. I'm gonna use that. >.<

Personally, I think LoK is just fine on its own feet. My friend and I made a compare and contrast list and it is very different. I think going back to the old series is mostly courtesy for all the A:TLA fans. But I know what you mean- eventually it's gonna have to let go of the first series more.

I LOVE IT.
My thoughts exactly.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I thin it'd be cool to see it again :p But they would have to have someone else who taught it to others as I can't see katara doing it like others said :p
However maybe if her and Korra are in a dire situation Katara could pass it onto the new avatar.

Also she will more than likely die surprised
BUT IT BETTER NOT BE BEFORE WE LEARN ABOUT ZUKOS MOM scream
Blueghosties
I thin it'd be cool to see it again :p But they would have to have someone else who taught it to others as I can't see katara doing it like others said :p
However maybe if her and Korra are in a dire situation Katara could pass it onto the new avatar.

GOD DAMN IT ZUKOS MOM!!!!! SERIOUSLY! EVER SENSE JINORA BROUGHT IT UP!!! I'M DYING.
Hahha xD

Toothsome Giver

TheDrunkenApothecary
They've made something out of metal bending, I wonder if Blood bending will be more incorporated into the show.
My first thought was that blood benders were like the CIA of law enforcement. Sent out to do only the most crucial of missions, etc.
Idk how they'd incorporate it, but I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

And if it is around, I don't think that in any capacity did Katara spill the beans about this skill. She was much too disappointed in being capable of doing it.

I believe that she definitely wasn't the 1st student that was taught such a skill.

Nonetheless, I hope it comes up 3nodding

Oh totallys ~

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
shippo33
Blueghosties

GOD DAMN IT ZUKOS MOM!!!!! SERIOUSLY! EVER SENSE JINORA BROUGHT IT UP!!! I'M DYING.
Hahha xD

If they don't tell us what happened there will be lots of rage XD

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'd like to see some of the gangsters use bloodbending. There was mention of a gang called the Red Monsoons, so I can hope. cat_ninja

Rainbow Raider

9,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Maybe it can be used for healing? It would be nice to see something with such dark origins put to use in a positive way.

It would be a logical extension of what we already know about water bending, I could see Doctors using it.

Master

Katara was so disgusted by blood bending. I don't know if she'd pass it down to anyone.
And I got the impression that Hama hadn't taught it to anyone else? After all, all the other waterbenders were in the North and people didn't travel too much in the first series.

If there was something to made of blood bending, similar to what was made of metal bending, like a CIA that was mention, I would imagine that it would have Katara as some sort of leader, like how there was a statue of Toph at the police station.
But again, Katara was disgusted by it.

I hope everything I said wasn't repetitive of other people. I just skimmed.

Fanatical Zealot

I doubt Katarra would have taught anyone that, that's for sure, except maybe her own kid.

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
If they did, they would be a SWAT team who only comes in Full Moon lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers