Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

18,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
In one of the old series' episodes, we saw the Dai Li brainwashing more women to become "Jo Dees." Where did all these women go? It just seems odd..

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's just another one that goes unanswered. I would assume that after the war was ended and peace was restored to their world that the people that were held captive for whatever reasons due to the war would be let go.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
For another unanswered question that everyone would be asking at the end of the series would be;

'What happened to Azula.'

Let's just call this an assumption; I'd say that well since the war is over and Ozai locked up, she'd have no reason to mess with anyone anymore nor would she have any authority. Azula would have to learn to mellow out and get along with everyone, if not, she'd remain locked up like her father.

I believe that Azula would be like Zuko-- deep down could be a good person but since she spent half her life with her ******** up father and grandfather, she kinda didn't know much else. It's all psychology and is quite obvious.

And another unanswered question:

'What would happen with Zuko's mother?'

I believe she'd still be alive and would probably be in Ba Sing Se because it was where many refuges went. Zuko could have went with Aang and whoever else to go look for her and they could have brought her back home to the Fire Nation. With her back she could have also helped Azula out with her emotional problems and such.

As for a question I have...

In the series did it ever say what Zuko's mother's name was? I wonder because in LoK it say's that Zuko has a daughter and I would imagine that he would name her after his mother.

18,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
The Goth Collector
For another unanswered question that everyone would be asking at the end of the series would be;

'What happened to Azula.'

Let's just call this an assumption; I'd say that well since the war is over and Ozai locked up, she'd have no reason to mess with anyone anymore nor would she have any authority. Azula would have to learn to mellow out and get along with everyone, if not, she'd remain locked up like her father.

I believe that Azula would be like Zuko-- deep down could be a good person but since she spent half her life with her ******** up father and grandfather, she kinda didn't know much else. It's all psychology and is quite obvious.

And another unanswered question:

'What would happen with Zuko's mother?'

I believe she'd still be alive and would probably be in Ba Sing Se because it was where many refuges went. Zuko could have went with Aang and whoever else to go look for her and they could have brought her back home to the Fire Nation. With her back she could have also helped Azula out with her emotional problems and such.

As for a question I have...

In the series did it ever say what Zuko's mother's name was? I wonder because in LoK it say's that Zuko has a daughter and I would imagine that he would name her after his mother.

Zuko's mother is named Ursa, and yes I do believe he named his daughter after his mother similar to how Katara named Kya.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Rhaella Targaryen
The Goth Collector

Zuko's mother is named Ursa, and yes I do believe he named his daughter after his mother similar to how Katara named Kya.
Ahh so cool. Surprised I didn't remember it. Maybe it only mentioned it in one episode? That's a nice name. biggrin

18,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
The Goth Collector
Queen Rhaella Targaryen
The Goth Collector

Ahh so cool. Surprised I didn't remember it. Maybe it only mentioned it in one episode? That's a nice name. biggrin

I actually only recall her name from "The Search" which is about Zuko finding Ursa finally. I don't really think her name was mentioned in the series.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Rhaella Targaryen
The Goth Collector
Queen Rhaella Targaryen
The Goth Collector

I actually only recall her name from "The Search" which is about Zuko finding Ursa finally. I don't really think her name was mentioned in the series.
That is the comics? I never got into those so I know nothing of those but I just now remembered an episode of the show, 'Zuko Alone' where he mentions her name. Augh it's silly that I forgot about that till now. I've watched that episode many times and it resonates with me soo much personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff