Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Thanks for the honorable mention! I'm hoping to re-enter her if we get better boots.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Thanks for the review, I personally wanted to add the nose myself but thanks for understanding the situation with the Shadowplay.

Skilled Knight

Thanks you for the rate glad you like my overdone s**t xd

Prophet

Mirastella Crowley
Nice to see more critiques since the legendary Pikachew retired. Good luck!

legendary? neutral

Orchid Dreams's Buttercup

Naughty Duck

I'm an honorable mention. emotion_kirakira
Thank you!

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
You aren't allowed to put the usernames under the honorable mentions. It's against the rules and considered solicitation.

Toxic Transmutator

Flz
You aren't allowed to put the usernames under the honorable mentions. It's against the rules and considered solicitation.

Not that this is any of my business, but voting is over, so solicitation for... what? Sorry, I just don't understand...

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Utopia
Flz

Not that this is any of my business, but voting is over, so solicitation for... what? Sorry, I just don't understand...

Even if the voting is over for this week, it's still considered against the rules :/ At least, that's what I've heard from other people saying? I could be wrong though.
Flz
Utopia
Flz

Even if the voting is over for this week, it's still considered against the rules :/ At least, that's what I've heard from other people saying? I could be wrong though.

Its okay to be wrong. Thank you for your concern though but it is not against the rules. Nothing is being gained from us posting who we thought should have placed besides helping some crushed egos
There is no solicitation going on by Gaia's standards.
Flz
Utopia
Flz

side note loved the cyclops entry

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Mexican Wieners
Flz

Have to admit you made me nervous... ninja

Yeah sorry about that. Just as long as you guys add the names from people who aren't in voting for the week, you're good.

@ Under Scrutiny

Thank you very much! 3nodding

Playful Friend

Love the thread - I'm glad to see updated critiques!

Witty Nymph

I hadn't seen this thread until now! Yay new crit thread! <3333

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks for the honorable mention.!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff