Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

I'm not at all bashing the people who do use devoted Spica in the arenas, they use devoted Spica well and their avvies look good and all, but ever since it came out, I've seen the arenas get flooded by them. It gets kind of old :/ sorry if this sounds mean.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

This happens with any popular MC, give it a month or two and something else will replace it.

Dapper Gaian

Lapsis Stella
This happens with any popular MC, give it a month or two and something else will replace it.

You've got a point there :/

Witty Nymph

I sure hope so. There were at least 3 entries this week that were made of nothing but that stupid Spica item. neutral

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Gah at this infernal mouse! I wanted to rate you up and it slipped!

I agree with you, it's getting boring now.
lol i love the Spica ..........gives my avatar the blue it needs in the med. im sure Literary Luxury will be the next over used item razz

Dapper Gaian

l rose l
lol i love the Spica ..........gives my avatar the blue it needs in the med. im sure Literary Luxury will be the next over used item razz

I wasn't insulting people who use the item :/ I'm just saying its an overused item in the arena and people should have a little more originality when making it, besides using an overused item that just so happens to look good on virtually everything. Sorry.

Distinct Fatcat

l rose l

Highly unlikely. Considering Ive starting seeing devoted spicas almost immediately after it was revealed, in the arenas.And lots of them. I agree with the op, devoted Spica was waaaaaaay overused as an item in the arena. Heck, people even entered with sets of it! Literary luxury will never be as popular as devoted Spica. I've only seen one or two so far who've used literary anyways and it's been out for a week. Generally, you'll know when it pops with people (mainly girls)

Lily-livered Giver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I agree with you. I saw it more on the forums than in the arenas, but yeah, Devoted Spica came out and suddenly everyone was wearing it - and usually it was being used on the same type of avatars, with very little variation. It made me not want to use it for a while, haha.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Aw dang lol I'm one of those spica users in the arena, ah well. It's truly a beautiful item when used correctly.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
You mean the time when rally cosplayers and every provocative female entry spammed the hell out of Lusty Scoundrel?

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I haven't really checked out the Avatar Arenas recently. To be honest this is the first time in a few years since I've actually ventured into the Avatar Arena world. I find that there is a lot of that... item that looks like a librarian. The literary one, it's like all pastelly and teal. Anywho, I find that a lot of the Original Avatars look the same and Cosplay ones get ripped apart by every single detail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff