Welcome to Gaia! ::

Glasses or kemonomimi?

Glasses 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Kemonomimi 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Both 0.5 50.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Toxic Transmutator

I just saw that the Pirate Day group entry will be in the same week (because it's on the 19th).
If this group can't be postponed, I'll do the other one because I signed up for that a bit earlier... I looked over the lists, it's only Kestrad and I that signed up for both, so I'll understand if you won't change it!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Utopia
I just saw that the Pirate Day group entry will be in the same week (because it's on the 19th).
If this group can't be postponed, I'll do the other one because I signed up for that a bit earlier... I looked over the lists, it's only Kestrad and I that signed up for both, so I'll understand if you won't change it!

Makoto_Gin

Redwing Rogue

Alexus Snow

Hot Caffeinated Cree

moonlite dreamer

Kestrad

Moved the group entry to avoid group entry conflicts. Please let me know if the group submission week should be extended.

Toxic Transmutator

2_twins in a ball
Utopia

Moved the group entry to avoid group entry conflicts. Please let me know if the group submission week should be extended.

Thank you, that's great smile !

Sparkly Genius

Thanks for moving the entry date! biggrin

And I've decided what to be! Meet the world's coolest combat instructor:

User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kestrad

User Image
emotion_kirakira OH. MY. GOODNESS. Does that mean students get one-on-one sessions for self defense and sword summoning classes? emotion_dealwithit

Just finished The Gray Garden RPG (another Deep-Sea Prisoner work, maker of Wadanohara) a few days ago and there is a particular chapter where shades make everyone but one look better.
User Image

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
2_twins in a ball
Kestrad

User Image
emotion_kirakira OH. MY. GOODNESS. Does that mean students get one-on-one sessions for self defense and sword summoning classes? emotion_dealwithit

Just finished The Gray Garden RPG (another Deep-Sea Prisoner work, maker of Wadanohara) a few days ago and there is a particular chapter where shades make everyone but one look better.
User Image

Can I be the Dark Magic Disciplinary teacher that also enforces the megane ruuuruuus? emotion_dealwithit
Also, I realized that we needed kemonomimis as well? Is it mandatory? Or would my half goat hybrid humanoid with horns (design pending) be enough?
User Image

and a "normal" humanoid with non-animal horns
User Image

Toxic Transmutator

Is it just me or is the new RIG sort of perfect for this group?

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Utopia

I've got 4 items wishlisted from that rig alone emotion_awesome
I would like to get my hands on Energetic Student K for this group though. The "Intensity" face is perfect for my disciplinary teacher role!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Utopia
Well, the September RIG, regardless of theme, was much needed. It just happened that there a lot of running shows lately that don't just involve the eyewear but also the "high school"/"higher education" lifestyle.

I don't think the 'Cad will be oriented towards a more horror/thriller-like institution like the High School of Despair or Enigma Institution (given we still don't have enough balance of staff and students to make a murder mystery out of) but it's a good idea to expand upon for Halloween.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball
Kestrad

User Image

User Image

Can I be the Dark Magic Disciplinary teacher that also enforces the megane ruuuruuus? emotion_dealwithit
Also, I realized that we needed kemonomimis as well? Is it mandatory? Or would my half goat hybrid humanoid with horns (design pending) be enough?
User Image

and a "normal" humanoid with non-animal horns
User Image
Horns are ok. Non extraterrestrials and homo sapiens are ok too. (They were listed in the exceptions.)
Since the 'Cad has the ability to transfer its staff (given appropriate circumstances), it wouldn't seem unusual to see demons running around the hallway. As for whether the 'Cad should be implemented as a Magic HS sort of place... well... I don't think it would make a difference to distinguish between traditional corporal punishment and immaterial, supernatural disciplinary action... wink (After all, the 'Cad does teach all kinds of skills necessary towards its vision.)

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
2_twins in a ball
Horns are ok. Non extraterrestrials and homo sapiens are ok too. (They were listed in the exceptions.)
Since the 'Cad has the ability to transfer its staff (given appropriate circumstances), it wouldn't seem unusual to see demons running around the hallway. As for whether the 'Cad should be implemented as a Magic HS sort of place... well... I don't think it would make a difference to distinguish between traditional corporal punishment and immaterial, supernatural disciplinary action... wink (After all, the 'Cad does teach all kinds of skills necessary towards its vision.)

I'll do last minute horn/skin revisions once I see how everyone else turns out cat_3nodding but for now I'll just work on the clothes and such.
Maybe I'll change it to combat magic to complement Kestrad's combat instructor?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball

I'll do last minute horn/skin revisions once I see how everyone else turns out cat_3nodding but for now I'll just work on the clothes and such.
Ok, as long as you maintain your disciplinary methods in moderation, professor. wink (I mean, the disciplinary teacher is still a teacher of sorts)

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
2_twins in a ball
Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball

Ok, as long as you maintain your disciplinary methods in moderation, professor. wink (I mean, the disciplinary teacher is still a teacher of sorts)

Don't worry 'bout it rolleyes students will only be subjected to the Disciplinary Nuke spell.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball
Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball

Don't worry 'bout it rolleyes students will only be subjected to the Disciplinary Nuke spell.
Might have to hire a contractor to expand the detention room. *dials up Principal*

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
2_twins in a ball
Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball
Alexus Snow
2_twins in a ball

Might have to hire a contractor to expand the detention room. *dials up Principal*

Are you sure you don't want this contractor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff