Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a few seconds, my avatar rating went throught the floor.
That sucks hardcore.

I know it's happening to nearly everyone that get into the top ten, and it sucks.
We worked to get there, damnit!

Anyway, discuss that.

Wheezing Smoker

Happened to me, too.
    I've been so close to the top 10 for awhile.
    I finally got on it (#8 w00t) and all of a sudden my average went from 6.349 to 6.121 in seconds.
    The Top 10 list is stressful. I need a hot bath.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

XD The highest I got on one account was 1, the highest on this account was 4. D: My mule got higher than me.
Frankly, I think they ought to change the Top 10 aspect tonight to allow the rest of this week's contest to be fairly judged.

And if not for this contest, at least do something about in for next week.

I say remove any SQL or database-referencing statement that gives back a rating except the pink box you get from actually rating (i.e. so you don't see it on the Top 10, and so you don't see it when searching by user), and set the Top 10 to view only, so it's much more difficult to spam Top10ers with 1s.
d.e.j.a. v u

Happened to me, too.
    I've been so close to the top 10 for awhile.
    I finally got on it (#8 w00t) and all of a sudden my average went from 6.349 to 6.121 in seconds.
    The Top 10 list is stressful. I need a hot bath.

and some asprin.
THE STRESS OF IT ALL
Calmer
Frankly, I think they ought to change the Top 10 aspect tonight to allow the rest of this week's contest to be fairly judged.

And if not for this contest, at least do something about in for next week.

I say remove any SQL or database-referencing statement that gives back a rating except the pink box you get from actually rating (i.e. so you don't see it on the Top 10, and so you don't see it when searching by user), and set the Top 10 to view only, so it's much more difficult to spam Top10ers with 1s.
I agree.
I don't understand what you just said, but I agree.

Frozen Sex Symbol

I was #5 at one point. And now I'm in the hundereds. xp

I fell, and hard.
Deism
I was #5 at one point. And now I'm in the hundereds. xp

I fell, and hard.
It really hurts, right?
Like you worked your way up there then some idiots screwed it up.

Tipsy Roisterer

I went from being at number two (yes I will keep saying it) all the way down to 130 in a matter of minutes xd

I'm sorta steadying in the mid 20s ... ah well *shrug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces