Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Knight

i use it for key points in my conversation neutral ...ill use emotes if im trying to be rude or actually be rude sweatdrop
lol im sorry </3
thans for the suggestion though ill tone it down...

continues talking i love hearing peoples thoughts and ideas
so according ot my comment "if theres better eyes out there use them" - you dont agree?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oh my all means I agree, I was never disagreeing cause there are certainly times where the salon eyes just don't cut it. I'm just thinking not everyone can afford the expensive alternative no matter how much they save. Then sometimes if they can they abuse it. That's all.

Skilled Knight

agreed 3nodding

Skilled Knight

more rules up !

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Random to say this but I think that the more amount of entries and the more people with recognize your presence, I think it effects how you advertise, am I right?
I guess I might need to make more in order to have more ratings... :u

Desirable Glitch

5 and 8 are debatable.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Five certainly is debatable. As long as the eyes suit the avatar it doesn't matter how much they cost.

Skilled Knight

Its Meark
5 and 8 are debatable.

as you know there are no definite answers to placing
ive said previously that they are all things to just think about
not solid rules things to keep in mind wink

Dapper Genius

Its Meark
5 and 8 are debatable.

Desirable Glitch

Link Chosen Hero Of Time
Its Meark
5 and 8 are debatable.

True, but I wouldn't want you to give misleading tips since people still aren't fully okay with crossplaying to fit a thinner or bulkier base and will downvote so it is for risk takers and there are those who abuse eyes such as the blessing eyes which most regulars/critics hate. The eyes are available to some and they aren't the best option, but I guess people do vote high for shiny sparkly high-priced items which is a shame. sad

Skilled Knight

Its Meark
Link Chosen Hero Of Time
Its Meark
5 and 8 are debatable.

True, but I wouldn't want you to give misleading tips since people still aren't fully okay with crossplaying to fit a thinner or bulkier base and will downvote so it is for risk takers and there are those who abuse eyes such as the blessing eyes which most regulars/critics hate. The eyes are available to some and they aren't the best option, but I guess people do vote high for shiny sparkly high-priced items which is a shame. sad

i have the eyes saying that for most colors there are better ones out there..they are more pricey but if they are out there you should use them and not cop out if you want it to be the best you can.

even if that means upping the shop eyes with lucie or masquerade

.and people do complain about boob shape in male cosplays female base
do you think i should keep it out?

Desirable Glitch

Link Chosen Hero Of Time
Its Meark
Link Chosen Hero Of Time
Its Meark
5 and 8 are debatable.

i have the eyes saying that for most colors there are better ones out there..they are more pricey but if they are out there you should use them and not cop out if you want it to be the best you can.

even if that means upping the shop eyes with lucie or masquerade

.and people do complain about boob shape in male cosplays female base
do you think i should keep it out?
Well the mascara does add a nice effect and usually is used to reduce eye size or give a stern look or to accentuate the eyes so I guess I can agree upon that. Just say the more accurate the better. Eyes aren't hated because they are cheap; they are hated because they aren't accurate. You should have a disclaimer saying the risks of downvoting and comments against using a different gender base.

Friendly Firestarter

12,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
One thing i find that helps is advertisement for example my signature. When commenting in forums ppl will bump into it and are likely to come and vote for ya so that may help. Definitely do not ask for good ratings let it be fair.

Friendly Firestarter

12,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
ooo and comment in alot of forums that way advertising is dispersed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers