Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the voting system is abused?

Yes 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 15 ]
sort of, I mean not everyone abuses it! 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxunforgivenmoonxx

: I

Has it ever occur to you that there are other people in world that exists and enjoy these entries?

It's fine that you may not like them, sometimes I don't really care for their entries. But pointing fingers without evidence aside from "they place a lot" and blatantly saying "they're cheating" is ridiculous.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aqua Fortise
xxunforgivenmoonxx

all i said it was very weird that they keep on placing when there are better avatars in the arena. there is foul play going on there. And second how can you tell me she work hard on her avatars others work hard to but do you see them placing "no" because a certain group of people down votes other. since you are a friend of hers how can i trust you saying she works hard or that you are one of the people that down votes other and up vote them. It a "she said- she said" situation. your words against mines
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

emotion_facepalm
Yes, I am her friend.
No, I don't downvote other people for her. I believe in entering the arenas as honestly as possible, and so does she. You have to take my word on it. And yes she does work hard because she stresses over every entry she makes. I'm not saying other people don't work hard on their entries, but the only reason you're calling these people out is because they happen to place a lot.
They place a lot because other people, maybe not you, actually like their entries.
I was told that two of the people you namedropped there don't even like each other. lol
Groups are groups unified in theme. That's it.
I know a newer AA'er that entered a group with people she didn't even know- she placed. Got the same number of votes as everyone else- she placed because her entry was good.

It sound to me like you're jealous.

how can i believe something that they don't like each other. but some how they work together. But the fact that every post towards me is defending them is telling me that you guys are covering for them and not actually facing the really issue. down voting in the arena. MICHEAL is right you guys are so quick to defend these guys that you are guys are actually proven that they are up to something in the arenas. If not that you would have a called me a noob or something and be about your ways. so yea i kind of suspicious about those users and why they keep placing for 6 month straight.

* note i didn't address your jealousy remark because that is not the real issue here.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kumatora-san
xxunforgivenmoonxx

Has it ever occur to you that there are other people in world that exists and enjoy these entries?

It's fine that you may not like them, sometimes I don't really care for their entries. But pointing fingers without evidence aside from "they place a lot" and blatantly saying "they're cheating" is ridiculous.

i didn't say anything about cheating i just suspect foul play.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kinny Fear
xxunforgivenmoonxx
i find it hard to believe anything when you are friends with one if the meant. listen down voting will occur and i have reason to believe it is them. my belief not yours.
User Image

stare they're not even friends with each other though! lapsis and i hang out, but we don't even know anyone but meark, whom i recognize from the gcd. how is this conspiracy supposed to happen.
anyway, you're a sour idiot, and i'm over this. go ahead and have your last laugh, you deserve it wink but i won't see it.

yet the ones that started the name calling are suppose to be in the right. hmm good night and thanks for help very suspicious user. heart

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxunforgivenmoonxx

how can i believe something that they don't like each other. but some how they work together. But the fact that every post towards me is defending them is telling me that you guys are covering for them and not actually facing the really issue. down voting in the arena. MICHEAL is right you guys are so quick to defend these guys that you are guys are actually proven that they are up to something in the arenas. If not that you would have a called me a noob or something and be about your ways. so yea i kind of suspicious about those users and why they keep placing for 6 month straight.

* note i didn't address your jealousy remark because that is not the real issue here.
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

You think I'm defending them. lol
The only person I know personally is Stella- I don't know the other people- haven't even heard of any of them aside from Meark.
So what reason would I have to "cover for them?"
I'm defending them because I believe that they're hardworking people who don't deserve to be accused like this- you namedropping them is extremely low of you, and shows what little class you have.
I honestly don't even step foot in the cosplay sections, I literally don't vote there at all because cosplays don't interest me. Originals do.
So how could I possibly cover for these people when 1. I don't know them and 2. I don't care about cosplays?
And yes two of them don't like each other, but that doesn't prevent them from forming a group because like I said earlier, groups are unified in theme. It's not just groups of friends trying to downvote everyone else.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Kumatora-san
xxunforgivenmoonxx

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

This is literally the same thing.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

xxunforgivenmoonxx

Reading through basically all of your posts I see a trend. You keep saying 'how do they win when they're not that good' or 'There are tonnes of avatars which are better so it obviously means they're cheating'.

Have you ever stopped trundling around bashing people for a second to think to yourself 'HUH maybe I'm not the only damn person who votes in arenas!'

The works of the people you mentioned (some are friends of mine as well, ooh don't attack me) might not be to YOUR taste but your opinion isn't the only one out there. I know many people who have never even spoken to those people who absolutely love their work and have become fans of it.

Stop being small minded and stop trying to besmirch those users by spreading your poison.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Kumatora-san
xxunforgivenmoonxx

Uhhhh
The definitions are nearly identical.
You sound paranoid as those folks claiming Gaia is shutting down tomorrow.

But at least they have some form of evidence at their disposal.

Sure there will be people who down vote others, but your pointing the finger at the wrong people.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Dailanie
xxunforgivenmoonxx

Reading through basically all of your posts I see a trend. You keep saying 'how do they win when they're not that good' or 'There are tonnes of avatars which are better so it obviously means they're cheating'.

Have you ever stopped trundling around bashing people for a second to think to yourself 'HUH maybe I'm not the only damn person who votes in arenas!'

The works of the people you mentioned (some are friends of mine as well, ooh don't attack me) might not be to YOUR taste but your opinion isn't the only one out there. I know many people who have never even spoken to those people who absolutely love their work and have become fans of it.

Stop being small minded and stop trying to besmirch those users by spreading your poison.

lol don't about you but you attack me for stating my opinion and beliefs. like i said i stated my beliefs not anyone else and the fact that the friends of these users found this form only prove my point. so yea call me names and whatever but the fact still remains other users are getting down vote and yet they still place. yea right WitchIing as long as user like these are in the Arena good and honest avatars are not going to have a chances. but WitchIing i will vote for you.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
WitchIing

Anyways, since you're the one who created this topic, I'll only address you from now on. Last week, I was like you, I was 9th all week and then I got sharply downvoted to 16th in the end. We all get downvoted. It happens.

Those of us in the arenas, at least the ones who are the regulars, are very honest, hard working people. Heck, I probably wouldn't have been in the arenas for the last few weeks if it wasn't for some of them. They are nice people once you get to know them. And I promise you, if an entry is good, we will vote fairly, even if it means that we will not rank that week.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

WitchIing
I'm just curious has anyone else entered and was doing great up until the final day and got down so badly they did not even place?

Just happened to me and it honestly just angered me, spent all this time asking for help and giving my link to friends to go from 3rd to 13th in a matter of hours, looked like someone was mule logging just to down vote peoples entrys only to get a better score themselves.

Hello! Sunday is always the worst days for voting because that when downvoters strike. I don't know if this was a cosplay or original entry, but it's true for both arenas. I was 6th when I went to bed on Sunday in original arena and didn't win because I got downvoted.

But it's not only downvoting, there could be voters giving out 5's to other entries that will push them up higher. I hope that helps you. ;3

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
You guys it is her opinion sweatdrop leave it be please.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
WitchIing

thank you they would argue and try to force it down people throats. but the fact still remains that come next week they would place and everyone that deserve it would not. but hey good luck next week Witchling

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xxunforgivenmoonxx
WitchIing

thank you they would argue and try to force it down people throats. but the fact still remains that come next week they would place and everyone that deserve it would not. but hey good luck next week Witchling

There was a few people who I personally thought deserved to place and did not due to down voting and that is what I found kinda fishy.
but as I said everyone is entitled to an opinion, sorry you got attacked for it sweatdrop

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kumatora-san
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Kumatora-san
xxunforgivenmoonxx

Uhhhh
The definitions are nearly identical.
You sound paranoid as those folks claiming Gaia is shutting down tomorrow.

But at least they have some form of evidence at their disposal.

Sure there will be people who down vote others, but your pointing the finger at the wrong people.

if i would say they're cheating i would have but what i said was i suspect foul play from the very start.
if you want to know the definition of suspect here it goes to believe to be the case or to be likely or probable[/]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff