Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I don't really post on the forums but I'm having trouble finding cute eyes to match my avatar. If anyone could suggest some eye mods I would be very grateful! heart

Toxic Transmutator

Homicidal-Hecate
Hi! I don't really post on the forums but I'm having trouble finding cute eyes to match my avatar. If anyone could suggest some eye mods I would be very grateful! heart

Hi, Avatar Talk is the place to go to for questions like that ^^.

But - Cupcake Gaze, maybe?

I do have another suggestion, but it's not for eyes... sorry... uhm, try to find hair that matches the extensions you're wearing? Those two shades of pink clash, and it looks sort of strange.
Utopia
Homicidal-Hecate

I do have another suggestion, but it's not for eyes... sorry... uhm, try to find hair that matches the extensions you're wearing? Those two shades of pink clash, and it looks sort of strange.

Oh! Thanks for letting me know n.n Thank you for the tip on the hair too, I couldn't quite tell if they matched because of how bright my screen is but hopefully it matches now >w<

Toxic Transmutator

Homicidal-Hecate
Utopia
Homicidal-Hecate

Oh! Thanks for letting me know n.n Thank you for the tip on the hair too, I couldn't quite tell if they matched because of how bright my screen is but hopefully it matches now >w<

Yes, the one you got now is perfect! smile And no problem ^^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff