They are fantastic

Dangerous Gekko

Need to find those last 2! Great finds.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Definitely liking the pics for the week.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Great picks Nara!
Thanks and thanks for the 'double' featured. ^^

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I've decided to stop doing critiques, unless they're asked for then just do spotlights from now on.

Witty Nymph

Naramaru
I've decided to stop doing critiques, unless they're asked for then just do spotlights from now on.

I want one please! ^-^
(even if it's negative, I long for the feedback)

I love your opinions and delight in reading them each week! <333

I subscribed just now, didn't realize I hadn't before! I feel like this is one of the few rating threads that's popped up that isn't just fawning over the winners, but also isn't painfully/hurtfully critical. :3 I'm still gladly subscribed, even if there aren't gonna be rates each week anymore. :c

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kuyusi
I want one please! ^-^

I subscribed just now, didn't realize I hadn't before! I feel like this is one of the few rating threads that's popped up that isn't just fawning over the winners, but also isn't painfully/hurtfully critical. :3 I'm still gladly subscribed, even if there aren't gonna be rates each week anymore. :c

Alrighty, one critique coming up! Do you want me to post it on your entry or a different way?

Not everyone thinks so unfortunately... and I'm kind of tired of the pettiness that critiques brings. I'm be grudgingly taking someones advice, I'm not 100% comfortable doing so but they were right in this point.

Witty Nymph

Naramaru
Kuyusi
I want one please! ^-^

Alrighty, one critique coming up! Do you want me to post it on your entry or a different way?

Not everyone thinks so unfortunately... and I'm kind of tired of the pettiness that critiques brings. I'm be grudgingly taking someones advice, I'm not 100% comfortable doing so but they were right in this point.

Aww, I understand. Even when you get negative feedback though, as long as it's constructive and not just "I don't like it, it's crappy" then I think it's not so bad. <333

If you don't mind you can just do it in here! ^-^

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Naramaru

I'd appreciate a critique, but if you're too busy or don't wish to I'd understand. I'll miss seeing your critiques but I understand why it could be a pain.

Witty Nymph

Denham
Naramaru

I'd appreciate a critique, but if you're too busy or don't wish to I'd understand. I'll miss seeing your critiques but I understand why it could be a pain.

-rallies for more Nara-crits-

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kuyusi

Denham

Okay, I'm going to give you critiques some time today... don't know if it's going to be before my nap or after.

Business Fatcat

< w <
> w >
PookeTard was here....
but his 16 years of age and NewArenaSwag
were not enough to understand what's going on
- n -;;

Friendly Phantom

Thanks for the feature!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items