Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Pilotslover
sweatdrop

You do need to remove that Raven, it's classed as advertising.

removed it ^_^lll

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
l_RavenPandorah_l
Pilotslover
sweatdrop

You do need to remove that Raven, it's classed as advertising.

removed it ^_^lll

Good good!

smile

Trash Lunatic

Pilotslover
I could try the cop if you still needed one. Might need some item recommendations Stat mind you! We moved house last Friday so I'm doing this at work. xD
Okie dokie! C: I'd probably put the cop undercover, but at the same time make it kinda obvious it's a cop. >.> You could use box of innocent objects for the handcuffs or something. .w.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'd like to join in the group entry. Only I'm not sure which spot to pick. So if you could just throw me in where ever is needed and I'll come up with something. We enter this week?

Trash Lunatic

Sukuya
I'd like to join in the group entry. Only I'm not sure which spot to pick. So if you could just throw me in where ever is needed and I'll come up with something. We enter this week?
I'll put you in with preformers. Is that okay? .w.
Yes, we submit this week.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sodafop
Sukuya

Sure. The performer can look like something you'd see at a party? Fun stuff not like the masqueraders?

Trash Lunatic

Sukuya
Sodafop
Sukuya

Sure. The performer can look like something you'd see at a party? Fun stuff not like the masqueraders?
I figured more along the line of circus preformers so it'd mesh a little better, but if you have an idea, do as you see fit. >w>

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sodafop
Sukuya
Sodafop
Sukuya

I figured more along the line of circus preformers so it'd mesh a little better, but if you have an idea, do as you see fit. >w>

That works with my current avatar.

Trash Lunatic

Sukuya
Sodafop
Sukuya
Sodafop
Sukuya

That works with my current avatar.
Okie dokie. .w.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sodafop
Pilotslover
I could try the cop if you still needed one. Might need some item recommendations Stat mind you! We moved house last Friday so I'm doing this at work. xD
Okie dokie! C: I'd probably put the cop undercover, but at the same time make it kinda obvious it's a cop. >.> You could use box of innocent objects for the handcuffs or something. .w.

It's okay, I think I have something in mind, if my net works at home tonight I'll show her off.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, it's tonight and this is what I have.

She's probably a little basic and boring but I wasn't sure what else to do.

Trash Lunatic

She looks cute. C:

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Well there's my experiment... What do y'all think?

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
She's out to avenge her daddy who was involved in the original case and committed suicide when he didn't solve it.

And submitted.

Trash Lunatic

Ooh! Nice. surprised
Is everyone else submitted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items