Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Acid Grinder
Hoshioni
Sakura the Demonic Elf
Darn you Lanzer! You skipped mine, and other Gaians posts. How the hecksky can you skip the first poster's post? I waited like twenty minutes for this dang thread to open! I am never buying Gaia cash which fuels your websites income again! I hope Gaia's Halloween event sucks, so I can triumphantly say "HA HA! YOU SHOULD OF READ MY ATA POST!"

a towns trick or treat thing would be most awesume

you mean like we had the last 2 years?

i thought it...you said it
I think there might be a slight delay, but I'm not sure, as that part depends greatly on the schedules of everything else that we're doing

Overall, we're trying to have more events of varying sizes, but while holiday events remain the same in size and scope, smaller events might come and go

Nope, we're really sticking with focus on community and enhancements this year. Some new features within forum, but no big and brand new stuff.

Yen Quest
Let me think... I didn't watch any movie this year. None of the new ones in theaters, I think. gonk

1. Are we not going to get the monthly goldshop items update this month because we're getting 2+ new NPCs shop owners (not human, and familiar face NPC) added to the shop directory?

2. This is the first time we have a Back to School event. Why do we have it? And is it going to be a reoccurring event like some events (will we have it again next year)?

3. Gaia's mostly about updating its current features this year. Is there any major plans for new big feature for the coming year?

My goodness people, trying to hog all the AtA with your 5+ questions?
Yeah, it's when the idea works with using Gaia staff as the sacrificial lamb. biggrin

Acid Grinder
Lanzer, will we ever see you in a storyline comic again? If so, will any other Mods or Artists be in it?

O.G. Hunter

ninja *waits anxiously for a reply*

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Acid Grinder
Hoshioni
Sakura the Demonic Elf
Darn you Lanzer! You skipped mine, and other Gaians posts. How the hecksky can you skip the first poster's post? I waited like twenty minutes for this dang thread to open! I am never buying Gaia cash which fuels your websites income again! I hope Gaia's Halloween event sucks, so I can triumphantly say "HA HA! YOU SHOULD OF READ MY ATA POST!"

a towns trick or treat thing would be most awesume

you mean like we had the last 2 years?

i mean in a differnt way...^^.....i suck at words sooo...

(to THE ANIMATION DESK~!!!!)
RyanJakobi
Careful. If you make fun of Lanzer too much, I think he puts you on ignore.

User Image

come on lanzer, throw him a bone.
Annasay
Sakura the Demonic Elf
Annasay
Sakura the Demonic Elf

Don't dis Lanzer! His gifted fingers can only take so many Gaia based questions. And with Gaia's Staff's creative minds there is no possible way the Halloween event could suck.
This year's summer event? Not really well thought out.

The summer event was nothing compared to the rejected Olympics, but it was still a work of win.
Most people didn't think it was an epic win. Lately, the events have suffered from major suckishness, which is why I poste dmy own Halloween event idea, among a few others in this thread. Also, Crimson Damson and I wanted to know if we would see more Zhivago.

I am not making fun of Lanzer, I just don't think it was fair to skip my post.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Hoshioni
Hoshioni
3.and can you do the neopets thing and make a ton of differnt interactive
flash games *wiether 1 or more player* that people could play for reasonable
amounts of gold so to help balence out the marketplace inflation??and grant
items based off skill versers time consumption or money alone..(ive played
all the games of neopets there generaly basic but well drawn games ), ones that
utilized the avatar system to provide sprites would be great.
*as seen here, a customiseable battle robot game*

shameless self quote...(options on my ideas fellow users)

No sentence that begins "Can you do the Neopets thing and" can possibly go anywhere good.

Fact: making it easier for users to earn Gold will not balance out inflation. It will speed up inflation.

Eternal Lover

15,450 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
*sobs* This Was My First Ever ATA, And My Questions Weren't Answered...
Usually it feels surreal. Never thought of being in a room with a thousand people cheering for something we made. biggrin

Well we'll need to slow down the site, make sure that pages don't load for 20 seconds at a time, and saving avatars would crash the site when too many people dress up at once. biggrin

Yes, CP's been talking about it.

asapisaiah5
OOH! My First ATA! Woot!
OK, Down To Business.
1. What Is It Like To Go To The Gaia-Con And Have All Those People Cheering For You?
2. Do You Think Gaia Should Have A "Day Of Nostalgia" Where Everything Looks Like It Did In 2003?
3. Im Wondering If Another EI Bundle Will Come Out Soon, Even With Another Opposite Version Of A EI, Like Death Mumble From zOMG Manga, Would You Look Forward To This?!
Darkening Flash
iChris v2
Haha, I found it:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/wow-a-real-frunny-wait-i-mean-prunny/t.54165091_1/ (because we all know a link is more tempting when it's just a click away)

That's grool n______n

Dang your quick, I was trying to find it, but then realized I had bumped a couple friend's threads. gonk

My stalker skills finally come in handy! 8'D

Wellll, it's awesome, it's nice to see people enjoyed it that must, real selfesteem booster sweatdrop

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Can you please have somebody fix the Arena? It almost never rolls over on time, and every time we're assured it's fixed, it breaks two weeks later. It's massively frustrating. Imagine running a marathon, only at the end of the last mile, somebody keeps moving the finish line further and further away. Just put it on a weekly version of the Daily Chance timer. That thing is never late, why is it so difficult to make the Arena meet a deadline? The competitors are following the rules, but you guys aren't upholding them.
Wow this thread is being left open for awhile...

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lanzer
Yeah, it's when the idea works with using Gaia staff as the sacrificial lamb. biggrin

Acid Grinder
Lanzer, will we ever see you in a storyline comic again? If so, will any other Mods or Artists be in it?

so, there is a chance of ggw/office cam related comic........ right? simone, what do you think? *looks around for simone*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff