Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dashner Hawke
Hello admins. Happy Monday, hope you all had a good weekend.
Is there any chance that you're developing more 'places' for towns 2? Maybe like... A full park or something? And why is there a choice to teleport to random neighborhoods?

Answer #2:So you can clean up trash and such without having there be only a few places to do so.

Scurvy Pirate

Niccolo Ammaniti
So the booty thing created some massive temporary inflation (although not all the price will actually go back down) and you guys wanted to raise taxes on gaians. Seeing the massive downvoting on that thread, I would be surprised to see you implement it, because if you did then gaia really stopped caring about the public's opinions. Instead, could you make a thread where gaians can suggest goldsinks? Personally, I vote for either revamping dernier cri or making a whole new verge-like shop that works for gold only users providing them with items or recolors that are often bought with gcash. It would not only be a gold sink buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut also provide gold only users some attention.

We aren't touching the Marketplace right now, we never were. The poll was only for getting a wider range of opinions on the idea.

We have several plans for gold sinks that are in the pipeline already and met today to go over even more ideas, including any that I saw being discussed in GCD/SF. If you have a gold sink idea, I'd suggest just making a thread to detail out your idea.

Fluffy Trash

Valenas
ninja
exclaim

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Sandokiri
Yoru no kitsune
Hey admins, What's your favorite Zelda game?
Mines twilight princess~

I'm sure I'll invite laughter for this, but mine is Adventure of Link. Yes, the oddball one. Four Swords is also... odd.
I'm a fan of Four Swords as well whee

King Shapeshifter

IceTeaCandeloro
Winox
Jak Bauer
Winox
Jak Bauer

yu-gi-oh
dragon ball

Naruto
Inuyasha

Soul eater
Attack on Titan

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Would you ever consider creating a radio show , or podcast,for gaia so that users could listen to upcoming developments, new announcements, answers to questions, and other news while being busy with other things?

I know other sites have done similar things and it made it a lot easier for me to keep up to date on their news.

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

spectrum of anger
What if i reported someone and they changed their username, but they have a mule with that previous username?

When you report a user, the report is associated with their user ID, not their username.

Undead Raccoon

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Hello! I was wondering if there was anyway that Gaia would be able to send out PMs to the friends of those who change their names, so that people would know who that user is, and not feel bad / freak out about not knowing people on their friends lists. I think it would be really helpful to a lot of people. [:

Eternal Master

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Jak Bauer
Thorvir
Are you guys ever going to correct the problem where you guys banned several accounts in 06' for trading with mules?

Hi there,

In order for you to find out more information on your account you will need to go here: https://www.gaiaonline.com/supportal/login/?task=ticket
Once there, fill out the ticket completely and someone will get back to you ASAP.

I've already filled out several tickets. Immediately after the incident. I've never received a response based solely on that problem. So I brought it here. Thanks though.

Blessed Player

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Can you buy gaia cash from the google play store?

Lonely Player

Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor
Yes, admin it's me again that man who has kidnapped IceTeaCandeloro, one of your friends, for some reason my phoenix has left her alive (can't believe it myself.) I'm sorry I couldn't be here last week but, I got caught up with some paper work but, I'm here now! It's about time for us to start talking since I'm going to throw this girl into a volcano (not really), please were all reasonable men here! don't make me throw this girl into a volcano just because you didn't speak up, I just want you to answer... Will you make more phoenix items? I will take any answer at all! I will be waiting for your answer, no matter what it is.

;u; you admins can save me by answering this questuin just answer..

Yes, it's all because of you that this poor girl needs to go though a painful and fiery DEATH!!!! (not really there's a metal platform inside the volcano that will catch you my darling, I whisper into IceTea's ear.)

gonk nuuuu

Demigod

Have you guys took into consideration that you should make more/better items in the gold shops (maybe at higher prices depending on what the item is) rather than increasing tax?

Golden Gekko

VJ MORPH
IceTeaCandeloro
Winox
Jak Bauer
Winox
Jak Bauer

yu-gi-oh
dragon ball

Naruto
Inuyasha

Soul eater
Attack on Titan
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Lucky Flip-Flopper

when is your next big onLine event ? gaia
carlycow10
do you earn and buy gold like other gaians or do you have access to all the items as you please?

This is an excellent question, and I've always being curious about that as well xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff