Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Are you guys planning on making alchemy more.... Practical? Any updates coming that way anytime soon?

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Can you please remove the Club Verge logo from Astra-67: Dazzling Platinum Halo's default image?

I don't think I'm alone who feels animated items are in a collection of their own and shouldn't be tainted as such. ><;;
I mean I am grateful it was made available, just that it looks very strange with the logo on it compared to the other animated items.

Also when it was originally released, it didn't have the logo. So if it was just returned to normal that would be wonderful.

User Image

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
iiilullaby-katie
roughly how much gold has flynn's booty pumped into the economy?
They won't answer that. It would be too embarrassing.

Invisible Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
May I suggest an update to D*C? I miss that shop. Plus it could be a good way to have a gold sink.

Shy Reveler

Hey guys! You should keep Flynn's Plunder for a longer period of time. It seems to be pretty popular, and you know the busy Gaians now-a-days. They never go out and play any games to earn gold.

But have you ever considered making actual Gold Cards? While the Cash Cards are great and stuff, Gold Cards would be a really good idea! They would make it a lot easier to get what we need and go.

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zefius
DJ Arrow
ADMIN-SNPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME~ y-you baka. uguuu~ *super kawai uke blush*

ninja
ZEFIUS SENPAI YOU NOTICED ME...again
You make my kokoro go doki doki desu redface

Eternal Master

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Are you guys ever going to correct the problem where you guys banned several accounts in 06' for trading with mules?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i always think of a question during the week, but forget it by the time AtA comes around. XP domokun stargate

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
hello admins, So about his sink?
Why is it so important to have a gold sink? I think I sort of understand but not completely.

Scurvy Pirate

iiilullaby-katie
roughly how much gold has flynn's booty pumped into the economy?

More than 1, less than a trillion?

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
Jak Bauer
King Wesker
Do any of the Admins watch Burn Notice? If so.. are you as shocked as I am of Simon being back..aka dead now. I'm hoping this series doesn't end on a bad foot. sad
I have all the seasons on dvd too sweatdrop

I love Burn Notice!

I hear there is a possibility of a Sam and Jesse spinoff!
Do share more info!
I have a feeling Sonya will kill herself this week, but who knows right? :/

I just don't want to see it end if say Michel dies ya know?
What are you hoping for?
Ridley Starsmore
But I can't help but think...if a user came up with a simple way to fix alchemy, and make it not only effective and popular, but also make the site actual money and create an effective gold sink.

What are the chances it would be taken seriously?
Interest is generated when there is an element of competition, combined with some sort of token economy where time invested pays out to the player in rewards of some kind.

Not sure if Kenny was responsible for the vampire versus wars, but something along that lines would work well with this type of community.

Score boards, and team orientated affiliations where artists, and groups can get ahead collaboratively while gaining recognition in the community... always been a recipe for what constitutes success.

And a favorite amongst Gaians? More free stuff. Maybe a contest to design either story boards, or items?

Just some ideas.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Hello everyone~ First day of the semester for me, but I'm glad the schedule allows time for me to pop in. heart

Quick question: I know Heralds of Chaos is not being worked on anymore, but are the achievements for various wins and such no longer available too? There's supposed to be an achievement for your first win in a pvp match I believe, and I should've gotten that last month, yet still no luck.
Is this a glitch or are they no longer attainable? I don't want to vainly work for these if they're no longer rewarded. sweatdrop Thanks~

AkiraLupas's Oppa

Magnetic Friend

16,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Well, thanks for that last thing for some gold-up-keeping.
There is a pattern of "cool avi" to an entrance on Freatured avatars thing?
or people just need to like my avi?

Fashionable Explorer

11,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
How come club verge isn't given to those Gaians that have spent a lot of money for cash in the past, including during a 12 month period? a couple years ago i bought 120 dollars in cash alone, in 1 month. I ended up also purchasing more cash throughout that year and the others to come. in total I spend over $350 on this website. I would appreciate to be noticed and acknowledged for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff