Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering about this
I hear that tomorow there will be a baceball game on the webcam, is that true?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I Ish Kawaii

yes there is. and you can join the fans in this thread. the game is to be webcasted. ^_^
Reposting...s it was a seperate question

My question....the new navigation bar........WHY were we not listened to???

We asked for certain things to be reapplied (ie trades) and asked for others removed as they were not needed.....i refer to the sticky in Site Feedback that was taken down after 10 pages of " cant you just leave it as it was but add trades/individual stores into the list"....sorry but the new system is too "tekteky.....most of us want just links we use without the added annoyance of having to load lolicons (or whatever they are called) to a feature that was perfect as it was....

Honestly...im using a "user made" script to keep it as it was....no offence...i have no objection to change....but why change something that already worked perfectly???
3rd or 4th page w00t ness ANY WHOO!

I love the new Neon Rims for the cars But why just plan old Blue and red
Why not Yellow or even black, Orange and so on ..... Also The demonic wings for the car Well why not angelic wings for the car hmm? :3 i would very much like it IF you agree on me If so PM me about this car stuff ;3 Hope to hear from you Lanzer

Updated: Yes and when can we get new emotes for towns and what not I MISS DOMO User Image
And with zOMG I LOVE IT but when i get rings from a [Npc] and Dont equip them i think its fair that we can sell them for profit i mean Ive spent a lot of my money into zOMG atleast 50$ and i Dont play it anymore because I can't make money off it

PS: GAIA IS THE BEST WEBSITE IVE EVER BEEN ON >O NO DOUBT

Also Are you sponsored with tektek tools? because the gaia tool bar is on there And I think you should try to get the Profile links so new members can find cool and exotic profiles
scullylam
I Ish Kawaii

yes there is. and you can join the fans in this thread. the game is to be webcasted. ^_^

Ok thank you very much ^ ^
I think she need more love before she shows up in the event story, maybe in another mini comic.

Rufus is quite happy, and he's got nine lives, so I'm the least bit worried. Peyo, I don't know, don't want to cross any lines here. smile

We love throwing in easter eggs, though most are just references. But observant users had pointed out clues that eventually became real because so many users caught up to them. smile

Thanks for participating in this week's ATA, see you all next week!

kaykeyser
Hey every one! Check out My thread

Kanoko has become a huge hit with the people and all because of one mini comic. What’s your plan for her? And are there any other NPCs who are featured in ZOMG or in items who will be coming to the plot and shops? Or maybe some thing new going on?

I heard a rumor that in an upcoming plot some thing bad could happen to ruffus any truth to that? What about the idea of Rina and Peyo hocking up?

When I look at the backgrounds of some of the comics and
mini-comics I some times pick up on small details. Are you guys telling a 2nd story in the back ground? Is there any one comic’s background we should be paying attention to because its some home important?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff