1st Edit::
I might tune into the memorial-- though I don't know though... >->;

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
Second page~
Will Towns be upgrade to move like zOMG? With the W,A,S,D key?

User Image
Hey every one! Check out My thread

Are you going to be incorporating any user generated ideas in to plots in the near future?

When will Opinion primate threads return? I loved those things.

What would it take to start bring mini comics up to a once a month or once a week rate? Do you need more staff? Help from the community? Less side projects? More time? more ideas?

Is writers block , time or staff the bigger factor in not having more frequent plot updates?

Im thinking of going to NYC in the next few weeks, what are some of your favorite places to recommend seeing and what is your favorite NYC set movie?
I have a few questions...sorry but ive not been able to make it for a while (work/timezones etc) so theyv'e mounted up. I hope you can answer as many as possible??

1) please can you clarify part 9.2 of the ToS
Quote:

interference with Gaia Online, such as creating multiple secondary accounts strictly to accumulate Gold by using site features and then funneling it to a singular account.
Now, i have a few mules (in the 10's+) and each one stores a different thing (one for inks, one for paper etc etc also 1 specifically to do the DC) so going by the new ToS...im now no longer allowed to transfer between accounts???. because going by that rule, if i sell everything on those mules & transfer the gold from their sales to my main...im breaking the ToS???

Can you please clarify this point

2) When is theBunny Necklace going to be released?

3) when is the Decided Issues sticky going to be updated>> It's been over 2years since it was...and every time it's asked in the ATA...it gets sidestepped. all we get told when we make a thread is "it's being worked on"...but TWO years to do so??? Hell even the SF mods cant do sod all about it. even thought they have ideas on what to put...its upto the Admins to sort out.....SO is there an ETA yet or shall we just keep refering people to outdated information & state its gospel (as the DI says it is....because , no offence, but i could report about 30% of the threads in the DI as spam, because the DI says they will be recycled....but we already have the features the DI says to report....if that makes sense))

4) can we please have the little "?" icon back on the new profile types as it contained the "view forum posts" link for the user...that was a good feature...or can we have it added to the dropdown menus under the avatars in the forums. it had many uses for guild captains etc as it enabled them to see what the user was like post wise, not to mention to see if they were repeat trolls etc etc (OR can we have a link for post history under the avatars in the forum dropdown list)

5) can we PLEASE have a seperate "booty grab" subforum of the aquarium forum.... the Aquarium forum is primeraly for users to DISCUSS their tanks (as in, "what you think of my tank, what can i do to it" etc etc....but instead its being drowned out by "Booty Grab here" or This is the best Booty Grab thread EVA" threads.....please can we have a seperate subforum for Booty

6) when is the "Extended Search Disabled" going to be fixed??... for listings that have more than 20 pages, we cant see past page 20 as the search engine beyond that point is disabled

If a Dev or anyone wants to PM me for more information, they are welcome to

Fashionable Phantom

space.

I found it! Yay! But onto business.

1. Where's the cheese can item? Taerinn (The Cookie Whore Pirate) and I (The Blood of Ravens) are honestly waiting for it. Did you even consider it? (We changed our usernames, so you know.)

2. Are you planning to participate at all in Gaia Spirit Week?

3. How's your day been?

4. I just don't like odd numbers so: which do you prefer? Odd or even numbers?

Edit: No I don't plan too.

████████████████
i think you should look here. kthx. o 3o

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hey everyone!

Extragalactic Officer

15,240 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
hey sagger!
llorelei: It'd be cute if Gaia made Hello KiKi items, if they could't get a Hello Kitty Sponsorship
what are gaias plans for pet? i rember in a annoucment saying that you have more than fish.

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
Hello all! mrgreen

That was such a weak week...i think all Gaia news was the Halo winner... sweatdrop

Where's the mangas and summer event? xp

About MJ, nop...i'm too far to go to his memorial... crying I wish i could, tho!

Shameless Enabler

Hello.
So I has a few questions today.

Feline. Will they ever have a place in the plot?
Or will we continue to be shafted for eternity.
crying

Over the course of the years, what has been THE most hillarius or most memorable moment working at Gaia HQ?

And, Sabin. Do you love him?

Finally.
Will RyanJakobi ever get his Pikachu question anwsered!

Sparkling Mage

Hey everybody! :3 My first time at AtA, but hopefully you'll see me around more often. ninja
(And if you're wondering why my Avatar is so "Spirited" - I wanted to make a red/white avatar.. and this is what happened. xD!)

CASH SHOP-RELATED

✖ Will the Let it Snow ever be re-released in the Cash Shop?

✖ Will the Promageddon CS items be removed from the Cash Shop after prom or ever? Or will they stay in the CS for a very long time like last year's prom items?

✖ Will the SDPlus dolls be re-released, or will some of them seriously always be worth over a million?

✖ Do you think that there will ever be a day when you guys decide not to have Monthly Collectibles any more? There used to be a day when MCs reigned supreme. Then came EIs, and they started to become more interesting to the public. Now it seems like RIGs (Random Item Generators like Midsummer Swirl) are taking center stage. So, will MCs become extinct? xD!

TOS-RELATED

✖ What is the admin's view on "excessively using mules on profit"? What I mean is, what exactly do you guys mean by this? Examples would be great. :3

ITEM/AVATAR SUGGESTION-RELATED

✖ Will we ever get a silver set matching the Egyptian Gold Anklets/Armlets/Bracelets? The gold items are for sure very popular! I think you guys might even get away with putting a silver set (and maybe a bronze/copper set since some people like those colours) in the Cash Shop. ninja Or maybe you can put them in one of those RIGs (Random Item Generators, like Midsummer Swirl)? Also, what about a silver speedies set?

✖ I realllyyy like the Reversible bracelets and hairpins! Just one suggestion regarding this - could we get Reversible anklets? The hardest part of an avatar to match is the bottom part, since really we only have shoes and socks, and sometimes they're not sufficient for very complex avatars. Also, could we get some more leg warmers? :'D

✖ Even I have to say - guy avatars seriously need better hair. Please make them nice hair in the next Salon Update. xP

✖ Will there ever be plans to "beautify our world"? Meaning, re-colouring a lot of item sets? Example: Gloves, Sweet Lace set in Mint, Leg Warmers, various shirts, etc.? A lot of petitions have to do with re-colouring.

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

✖ So there is one thing that concerns me very much. We all know that generally you're more likely to get a scam/hack attempt if you are rich. Currently, the main way to tell if someone is rich is just by looking at their avatar. However, each person's Marketplace Store also lists how much they've sold. Now, if you were a hacker would you rather try to hack someone that had "2 transactions, totalling 5g" or "5,398 transactions totalling 98,784,234g"? My point exactly. Will we ever get an option to turn this "_ transactions, totalling _g" line off? I'd feel much safer if I didn't have to share that information with the world.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July! I made S'mores for the holiday. Mmmmm....they're like super chocolate chip cookies!!

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I dont want waffles
llorelei: It'd be cute if Gaia made Hello KiKi items, if they could't get a Hello Kitty Sponsorship

Hah! That would be awesome. Kiki kitty with a little bow on his/her head. ^_^
last few weeks ATA has been collecting more posts in the 1st few seconds then normal. I mean I search lancer's posts looking for a new post to appear in and in the 1st few seconds of the posts creation there are already 6 posts! used to be when I did that there would only be 2 or 3 posts. whats up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff