Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Panagrammic
It does? Umm, I'll take a look next time there's an iPad available -- it's got to be some odd CSS glitch that is affecting iPads / iPhones only. It's not deliberate, that's for sure.

Chibi Halo
Panagrammic
Lurking, will snipe an odd question or two if time permits.

If you have the time to answer this I've been wondering just what outside of zOMG, Towns, Rally, mini games, and Virtual Hollywood is considered a Flash element on Gaia. Also, any ideas why the iPad hates displaying user names in any guild thread? It doesn't bug me but is a head scratcher that unless I really know people by their avatars and they have consistent signature styles I can't tell who's who in a guild thread on the iPad or at least my iPad.

Yeah, it's funny because I first got onto Gaia on the iPad back in January using mobile Safari and I'd go to post in a guild thread to kind of keep people up to date on what I was doing with my vacation at the time and there were no names above the avatars. I sort of joked and laughed that user names in guilds were a Flash element. Now that I'm kind of "forced" to use my iPad most of the time it's something I've come to accept with the Mercury Pro Firefox emulating app I use. Does it in that one too.

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
@Lord Lapin Just the header art and achievement badges 3nodding
@Jayce Reinhardt *faint* @w@

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Just popping by to thank you for including the Easter Bunny in the Easter event. (Who would have thunk we would have had to fight for such an obvious inclusion?)

And hoping that his addition opens up doors for other old-world characters that aren't gay wizard demi god irish airship captains not wearing shirts.

Also for including Cindy D. more.

Seriously, I can't believe people haven't noticed shes appeared like seven times recently.
LiXKuja
Can you explain the outfit marketplace? Is it just buying several items at once?
Will the new manga come out next week or may?

P.S Easter event is great.

Yeah, the outfit marketplace is made for fashion designers to be able to offer a set of items at once.

I'm being careful not to over promise, but it should be before May. If not I'll let you guys know next week.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
How do you decide which Anime conventions to visit?

Will you be at ColossalCon this year?

Happy birthday Lanzer!
!User Image

Divine Muse

Buki
@Lord Lapin Just the header art and achievement badges 3nodding
@Jayce Reinhardt *faint* @w@

*takes you to a pokemon center for healing and ginger cherry cupcakes* (I'm always baking something ha ha)

Not sure if you celebrate Easter but if you do I hope its nothing but wonderful.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Panagrammic
- Small integration points this month, larger ones next month, and we're still in the process of adjusting some of the gold payouts.
- zOMG is a complex codebase and there's a limit to how much can be done by someone that hasn't climbed that learning curve.

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

- When will zOMG! be finally integrated with the rest of the site? Why does it keep getting delayed?
- If the zOMG! dev team can be pulled from the game to work on Monster Galaxy or other Gaia projects, why can't you pull some people from MG/Gaia-related projects to help work on zOMG!?
- When will swarf be back to working on the zOMG! buddies? I want them to finally get some passive abilities.
Thanks for the reply.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

- When will zOMG! be finally integrated with the rest of the site? Why does it keep getting delayed?
- If the zOMG! dev team can be pulled from the game to work on Monster Galaxy or other Gaia projects, why can't you pull some people from MG/Gaia-related projects to help work on zOMG!?
- When will swarf be back to working on the zOMG! buddies? I want them to finally get some passive abilities.

Sorry there are still work to do for the other team. We do have a schedule to meet so we can't make changes to the teams right now. As soon as the new game is released on Gaia we can look back at making adjustments in the future.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Lanzer
LiXKuja
Can you explain the outfit marketplace? Is it just buying several items at once?
Will the new manga come out next week or may?

P.S Easter event is great.

Yeah, the outfit marketplace is made for fashion designers to be able to offer a set of items at once.

I'm being careful not to over promise, but it should be before May. If not I'll let you guys know next week.

Can't wait, loving the manga updates.

Angelic Nitemare

Just wanted to pop in and say...

MY GAWD, Why are the eggs so hard to find?

Also, you folks realize Diedrich is about to get buried in the egg totals, right?

And lastly...

Y U NO HAVE A DUST BUNNEH FOR EASTER?!

I nominate myself fore next year's Easter bunny. 3nodding

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Just a quick question, What exactly will the outfit marketplace be? Is it like selling a bunch of certain items in a bundle from user to user what?
May I ask if the Red Mini's giveaway is still going on?
P.s : The Easter event is amazing!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey everyone hope all is well in your own little worlds! Everything is amazing in mine smile

Just incase anyone asks and i miss it!

If you have a suggestions of a convention that you would like Gaia to support in some fashion please have an OFFICIAL CONVENTION CONTACT PM ME and i'll most definately send convention support to their event including but not limited to gold cards and other prizes!

Feel free to drop questions my way i'll be in and out!!

Divine Muse

Ridley Starsmore

Y U NO HAVE A DUST BUNNEH FOR EASTER?!

I nominate myself fore next year's Easter bunny. 3nodding

Am I allowed to second this?

If I can I will. wink

@Epcot, if this helps.

Panagrammic
Essentially, yeah. You create an outfit (via the outfit slots), and can then offer the outfit + the items used for that outfit for sale -- that is, the items are taken from your inventory and put onto the outfit marketplace. When someone buys the outfit, they automatically get all the items + the outfit is added to their outfit slot.

Think of it like a marketplace for a collection of items.

LiXKuja

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I was wondering
Why can`t our avi`s hold hands with the other avi`s?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff