Welcome to Gaia! ::

TSP1414
Also, I heard the rumor it is possible for staff to change user's skin, even with zombie or grombie, is that is true?

By the way, Spork can answer this if she want to. xp

if there is, i dunno how they do it
I SHALL NOT STOP UNTIL I AM ANSWERED.
-huff, puff-

Pen Arumasi
Yo, Lanzer, Spoon! 'sup!

1] When will we get Bleach items, like Hollow/Vizard Masks, PROPER Shinigami and Arrancar attire, Hollow Holes, and so on?

2] When will we get more video game items?

3] What are the chances for Nintendo picking Gaia to sponsor us?

4] Will we get a Magical Boy MC to counterpart the Mahou Shoujo/Magical Girl MC?

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
crazy spork i am
Rika-san -pear blossom-
Wow, I made an AtA... thank goodness for Spring Break.

Anywho, my quick, fun question for anyone: Do you have some bizarre driving quirks or fears?
(I know I do! Semis scare me! I swear they must have some suction vortex or something, because I always drive closer to them when I pass them. Scarryy!!)

i have a fear of semis too! i got hit on the side by one back when i was in school. i pulled over to the side of the freeway but they just kept going...so it was a hit-and-run. it left me reasonably shaken and i still get nervous when trucks are right next to us on the freeway.

i don't like heights, so i hate driving up narrow twisty roads up in the mountains ><

oh man, so do i! for both things, actually.
I'm sorry that happened; what a jerk! >:U
I took a drive in the mountains once (was going to visit a friend), and it was so icy and windy, i was scared i wouldn't get there or back! gonk

Trash Pumpkin

17,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Streaker 200
Psychotic Chipmunk
Hello Lanzer. I have been on Gaia a long time and I always respected the staff and everything they did and said. Major holidays like Easter and Christmas and such have always had some kind of event and we get a area to chat and enjoy the holiday. Last week you said we'd get an event and you all made it seem like minor holidays were canceled to focus on big holidays. So as the Gcd blew up about things those of us who respect you pasted your post and said if Lanzer says theres an event then there is. Well Easter came. No announcements no nothing but a PM and an egg. We all sat here waiting and waiting and nothing. Then someone [posts what fleep said and I personally am very upset that I keep sticking up for Gaia against the masses whining about things yet they were right. It feels like all you's care about is money. You have time to update the cash shop but not the regular stores or give us plot updates or events. Its not fair.

So I ask you how do you feel about the disappointment gaians are feeling and how we feel we can't trust anything that is said now? Do you really think its right that everything thats been released lately cost real money yet you's said Gaia will never be pay to play?

I would also like to know the answer to this, and why we didn't get any announcements telling us about what was going on with the easter and also the st.patricks day event.
Lanzer, what is your definition of an event? surprised
Hm. i posted lots of hugs. i mentioned Fleep's very minor involvement in one of my petitions ... i've asked why the egg can't be a rickroll ...

Am i a pretty Hairy Godmother? Or do i need the moustache to make it more to its name? xp
Kaenai
crazy spork i am
Kaenai
crazy spork i am
[.Valen.]
Lanzer, Spork: Do you like to do anything crazy in your free time? ninja

no, i like to stay at home a lot and go bike riding with kirby at a park near our place. i think i might be joining fulltimefailure to a hip hop dance class later on this week. back when i was living in so.cal kirby and i did ballroom dance for a while. we managed to graduate to bronze II :3

That is so cool; I love to dance, too! :3
did you actually do competitive dancing at all, or just with the class?

just the class. maybe if i dedicate time it would be nice to do some competition stuff too

cool! did you ever try Salsa or swing? if so, was it really hard?

*butts in to random convo.*

Swing is amazing! And not really that hard. I have been Swing dancing for a little over two years now. And it is really fun! It might be a little hard to pick up with your first go, but it pretty simple, it just learning the basic, that takes time, and not all that much work. Try and find a local dance if you start to learn. Social dancing is a great way to work on what you are learning in a class, plus you can learn a ton out on the dance floor. I wouldn't have gotten as good as I have without social dances. Besides, people are so much fun at social dances, you can make a lot of friends social dancing.
Kaenai
crazy spork i am
Kaenai
crazy spork i am
[.Valen.]
Lanzer, Spork: Do you like to do anything crazy in your free time? ninja

no, i like to stay at home a lot and go bike riding with kirby at a park near our place. i think i might be joining fulltimefailure to a hip hop dance class later on this week. back when i was living in so.cal kirby and i did ballroom dance for a while. we managed to graduate to bronze II :3

That is so cool; I love to dance, too! :3
did you actually do competitive dancing at all, or just with the class?

just the class. maybe if i dedicate time it would be nice to do some competition stuff too

cool! did you ever try Salsa or swing? if so, was it really hard?

i did do latin dancing a little bit but i liked ballroom dancing better. they're not hard once you get the basics down since you can always fall back on the basics if you're trying a difficult step.
crazy spork i am
Le DCB
crazy spork i am
Le DCB
@spork; Where did you first learn how to do art? Were you a natural at it, or did you basically suck at first? Also, do you enjoy drawing people or scenes more?

EDIT; ack. I completely missed that Developer thing below your name. You can forget about the question if you want. redface
redface redface

i've always liked drawing, and i enjoy drawing people more than scenery. but then i'm more into coming up and developing ideas too since i like doing concepts. right now it's a blend with all the things i've learned so far and figuring out how to apply them to projects that can push me as an artist :3
Yeah, I'm more of an "idea" person as well. I mean, I can picture this amazing drawing in my head, but my hands can't put it on the paper. Luckily, though, I got the writing gene in my family. If I ever picture something in my head, I can just write about it. XD
So where does your inspiration, mostly, come from?

it comes from a lot of different places. to me it's all about the information and things i see. things that i'm into heavily influences whatever project i'm working on at the moment.
That sounds neat. If you don't mind me asking, what project [Gaia-related or not] are you currently working on?

Gah! Headaches suck when you have no aspirin. emo
v e j i k u n
Lanzer
Hello everyone! How was your Easter weekend? It's really crazy here with a lot of new projects wrapping up, we couldn't find the time to put together a full blown Easter event this year, but we'll make it up to everyone with the upcoming arcade area, battle system, new storyline, and other fun stuff.

So thats all you're gonna say on this? Hundreds of members boycotting your sponsors, the CS, and MCs, and potentially thousands outraged that there was no communication on the part of Gaia staff that Easter wasn't going to be a particularly big event like expected?

neutral

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Prince Haijin
*Zhivago story here*

You have just won the internet! rofl

Did you make him the Popular or Love Aspiration? ninja
mega sexi warrior
Spork, how long have you done ballroom dancing? sweatdrop

i think somewhere around six months :3

Shapeshifter

Haijin - rofl at Labyrinth reference.
GGN questions
1. Why have you stolen even Leon from the GGN? WHYYYY??? (Him being used to post announcements with nothing to do witht eh GGN, and nothing in his post or signature advertising the GGN.)
2. How will the GGN get thier summer fall update if not even one Developer is working on the GGN now?
3. Please don't make the GGN into clubs. (To fellow smartasses- Yes, this is a legit concern.)
4. Thank you for fixing the GGN posting/voting roor instead of just leaving the revised error that had a link to the thread in it. heart
5. Has the fabled 'to-do- list of the GGN' even been made yet? Or has that list been made and you guys are just waiting until an arbitrary date to set a dev(s) on it?
6. The GGN mostly just needs a few things. As a whole we aren't asking for a rewrite, or even the forums/posting to be updated like the regular forums, just a few things. Guild PMs is a biggy, since friends@gaia was taken out, we can't even use our work-around. Charging per member is what I think would be best, like 5gold or 10g per every member the PM is sent to. I think we want this enough to not care for a long while, that we can't send to just crew, or just members. 10gold per person seems a bit much, I favor 5gold, but if 10g is what you want to discourage over use and spamming, then that will be fine, you may even be able to get away with 20g. If this would take too much, then could you at least please give the GGN more attention in the other parts of Gaia? The spotlight doesn't stand out, nor change much, no formal announcement in years, and our NPC is doing random announcements without even text it it's signature advertising the GGN. It really won't take much to make us happy, we just want proof that you still acknowledge us as part of Gaia.
The GGN could even be used the trial run a new version of friendslist/mailing list PMs. (As suggested by Chibi faery)par
7. Why is the GGN such a low priority on your list?
8. If you have the time, please read this Journal entry. It expresses the GGN's feelings extremely well. http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&u=1311155

Not-so-catagorized
1. Have you guys ever consided rereading the Ask the Admin threads after you close them, like the next day, and answering questions that were skipped over? Either in an announcement or just another post in the thread, since I'm rather certain admin can post after they lock a thread. Or just a list of answers on the first post of the new ask the admin thread?
2. These threads are AWESOME, who thought of them?
3. Are the wild things based on the Golden Compass bears?
4. We can't right click and tab the items in the drop-down menus anymore, any chance this will be fixed? Soon? When? Do you have a deal with Microsoft to stop supporting Firefox properly?
5. I've been wanting to say this. Thank you Gaia for having the PM completion pages (the ones before you are redirected, after you delete messages) use plurals when you delete many, and non-plural when only deleting one. I think it's awesome that you guys spent to time to make both, instead of one that only works one way way or the other. Thank you. I know that since it does work people aren't as likely to notice it, but it does and I'm greatfull you put that extra effort in.

Staff
1. Directed to all of Gaia's staff: How did you know that this is what you wanted to do?
(Thank you to crazy spork i am and Sagger-AT3 who have already told me! heart )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff