Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Happy Gaia Anniversary! Hope you all enjoyed the event and items. Let's get started!

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hello everybody!

Questions:

1. Since Easter is slowly approaching, will we be seeing "HE" Robot Santa was forewarning us about at the Easter event? : O

2. What did you get for Valentine's day? Also, what is your favorite type of chocolate and what percentage and/or brand of chocolate do you prefer? I like to eat 86% Gardenelli dark chocolate.

3. On Tuesday through 7:00AM-10:00PM, are you or is anybody going to go to Ihop and get a free plate of their international house pancakes? I hope I will be able to go! : D

EDIT: Happy Anniversary! Yes, I loved both of the pairs of slippers! Thank you so much for them! ^^ Although I am curious... Who colored them and the red envelope that they both came in? o.o

Thank you! ^^

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Mega Shopper

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
Hey, there lovely (and lovelies)! How are you all this evening?

I loved the anniversary items. (So, good job!) They made me think of sealed envelopes, so I was very happy. I even dressed my Avatar for the anniversary.

Anyway, let's get down to business, shall we? (I only have a few questions. wink )

1.) Will we be able to sell our Skittles Reward Tickets sometime soon? If so, when?

2.) When will we receive a HOUSING update?

That's all I have to ask for tonight. Thanks!
Yay for seven years biggrin

-How can you people live with yourselves after eating all those grunnies? gonk
-Do you guys like doing AtA, or is it more of an...obligation?
-So, about that SDPlus doll of Qix...it's in the works, yes? ninja (Note that I ask on unofficial behalf of a lot of curious people other than myself. xp )
-Does the poetry mentioned in the 1/28 announcement actually exist?
-NPCs...do they ever actually die, or are Gaians a race of pseudo-immortal beings?
-This one's for Lanzer specifically: Why are you wearing two sock items?

O.G. Hunter

1. If Gaia's HQ doesn't give out tours, would it be possible to film an actual tour and post it up in the forums? We would be able to get a basic idea of how things work in HQ. ^^ That and it gives the users a chance to learn more about the staff.

2. I think that it would be possible to leave the thread for Ask the Admin unlocked for the rest of night. That way late night shift staff members could come in and answer any later questions of possible Gaians living all the way across the globe. We wouldn't be as in as much of rush to get our questions answered by you yourself every Monday at 5:00pm PST. What I'm trying to say is that once you leave, you can leave the thread open for other questions to be answered by late night shift staff members.

3. When will the Valentine's Day event start up and for how long? Does it have anything to do with the NPCs going into hiding?

4. What makes it so hard to get new sub-forums up? I'm sure that the coding for that wouldn't be too hard to do since all that we ask of is for more sub-forums (eg: Free Graphics sub-forum to pair off with the Art Freebies sub-forum, sub-forum for graphic artists, ect.).

5. Do you do anything in your free time other than working on Gaia? For instance, do the staff and you get together to play nerf gun or something like that?
What’s some thing you feel strongly about, believe in or say, that makes other people call you crazy, that you still feel committed to it?

What is your favorite 8 bit video game, board game, card game and non-sports outdoor game?

What’s Gaia HQ doing to go green?

What’s your fav. App on the I-pod or I-phone ?
I haven’t had any questions as of resent so congrats on doing nothing questionable.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hello Gaia staff! User Image I think this is the first time I've participated in one of these, but I've been busy looking over Platonix's archive and am slowly catching up.

First, Happy Birthday Gaia!
Clickity click the circle for birthday "present"
|
v
User Image
The circle is a picture of what my knees looked like after I was finished. xd

I wanted to do a little bit more, but I ran out of space. :p It was created at a local street painting festival. My art skills are horrible and pretty much limited to stick figures. So I didn't want to try anything complex, but I at least put it near one of the entrances, near a restaurant with outdoor seating. I know it caught the eye of a few people walking by and I even had one lady approach to ask me directly what Gaia was. User Image

Thinking of the anniversary, my question is about the video last week. A certain piece of editing gave me flashbacks to one of my past jobs. Is someone a fan of the FISH! video or were those 2 clips simply because of a love of the Pikes Place fish market itself?
Hi Lanzer

My question is, will we be seeing more quests for like video games coming out by any chance? Are some in the progress by any means?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Happy Birthday, Gaia! whee blaugh Congrats on reaching 7 years old; that's 49 in dog years, and roughly Methuselah in website years!

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Do you have any fun plans this week?
Like like like...TOUCHING A WALL
Bring back OLD RALLY PL0x !??!?! User Image

O.G. Hunter

I was semi-late in my reply since I was making announcement to my guild. x3
Awesome, this is the first time I've ever been able to catch one of these things.

I have a question:
I've noticed that Gaia staff are showing their faces a lot more. I like being able to put a face to the pixels, so I wholeheartedly approve! Is there any chance staff could make a video about themselves and what they do? It'd make Gaia feel more community oriented, being able to put a face to the corporation. :3
But most importantly, will we ever get to see reapersun's face? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces