Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I made a Twitter for my shop (tells when streaming or updating) would you follow it?

Yes 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
No 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1195 1196 1197 > >> >>> »|

Devout Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • First step to fame 200
//someone that soon comes in

Tenshi Cherry's Husbando

Invisible Hunter

13,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh no its evil Lord Xor D:

Devout Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • First step to fame 200
MY TWIN IS MORE EVIL THAN I AND YOU'RE BUMPING HER SHOP Dx

Tenshi Cherry's Husbando

Invisible Hunter

13,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So? IS THERE A PROBLEM? D:
I read the rules. : P

Tenshi Cherry's Husbando

Invisible Hunter

13,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*waits for Rox to finish reading the rules*

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Everything is just so WONDERFUL~~

Username ~ Heavenly Temptation
Name of art (OC's)~ Felicity (Flick) Coleman
Style~Full body colour
References~ Flick is an interesting character. She's of Fae Descent and carries herself with attitude. She's flighty, flirty, fun and sometimes takes life a little too serious. She works within the military but prides herself on being a girly girl despite this.She has ink black hair, bangs framing bright emerald eyes (Ref) that often have a hint of mischief and innocence to them, wild tumbling curls that reach her waist. With skin the colour of peaches and cream, she often has a rosy flush to her cheeks be it from glee or anger. She stands at a mere 5"3 however, her signature Christian Louboutin 14" heels lift her to an above average female height. The heels are a snake-skin like material, a kind of shiny black, peep toe with a strap around the ankle. She has an hour glass figure with ample breasts, slim waist and tapering hips with toning to her ab muscles and slender, musculer (without being overly so) legs.

She can often be found in thigh-high sheer stockings, with a lace trim, garter straps from stocking to black panties with lace detail. No bra. Black dress jacket with 3/4 sleeves, pockets. Two buttons done on jacket, length so that it shows an inch or two of skin.
Pose/Expression~ I'm going to leave the pose free reign, I just have some specifics, I want her to have a silver 9mm glock and have it sassy, flirty and fun. Otherwise, be as creative as you like, but showcase the figure.
Other~ Hmmm.... I think I've covered everything
Total/Bribe~ 550k
Tip?~ 100k on satisfied completion

=D Oh and. Silver shrooms are suspicious. o.o

Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
O: Your art is so pretty ^_^

also congrats on your thread's first order o.o so much gold *_* but your art deserves it, I think. ^_^

Username ~ A Leading Edge
Name of art (OC's)~ Ailyra Tarron
Style~ Full Body Color
References~ 01. | 02. | 03. | More information and references.
Pose/Expression~ Pose can be artist's choice (since I'm terrible at choosing >.> ), but her expressions run the gamut from cheerful, politely interested to downright scary at times.
Other~ For some reason she's usually only drawn in black clothing, but she does wear more than that, usually along the lines of the outfit in the third reference image, skinny jeans, a corset/tight top and heels or boots, but exact design would be up to you. Random clothing samples that were thrown together can be found at the more information and references link.
Total/Bribe~ 550k
Tip?~ 100k

I never knew that silver shrooms are suspicious.

Dapper Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Heavenly Temptation

Username ~ Heavenly Temptation
Name of art (OC's)~ Felicity (Flick) Coleman
Style~Full body colour
References~ Flick is an interesting character. She's of Fae Descent and carries herself with attitude. She's flighty, flirty, fun and sometimes takes life a little too serious. She works within the military but prides herself on being a girly girl despite this.She has ink black hair, bangs framing bright emerald eyes (Ref) that often have a hint of mischief and innocence to them, wild tumbling curls that reach her waist. With skin the colour of peaches and cream, she often has a rosy flush to her cheeks be it from glee or anger. She stands at a mere 5"3 however, her signature Christian Louboutin 14" heels lift her to an above average female height. The heels are a snake-skin like material, a kind of shiny black, peep toe with a strap around the ankle. She has an hour glass figure with ample breasts, slim waist and tapering hips with toning to her ab muscles and slender, musculer (without being overly so) legs.

She can often be found in thigh-high sheer stockings, with a lace trim, garter straps from stocking to black panties with lace detail. No bra. Black dress jacket with 3/4 sleeves, pockets. Two buttons done on jacket, length so that it shows an inch or two of skin.
Pose/Expression~ I'm going to leave the pose free reign, I just have some specifics, I want her to have a silver 9mm glock and have it sassy, flirty and fun. Otherwise, be as creative as you like, but showcase the figure.
Other~ Hmmm.... I think I've covered everything
Total/Bribe~ 550k
Tip?~ 100k on satisfied completion

=D Oh and. Silver shrooms are suspicious. o.o

Confirmed
Ohmy I'm so excited, my first order and it's a big one <3

Go ahead and send the trade, I'll complete it when I complete the artwork <3

I also do Livestream so when I start the art I will send you a PM (if you want) saying that I've begun work on the piece

Dapper Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rox and Rey~ Hay, thanks for bumping my shop! You silly geese

aryellia~ Yeah I was worried it was to pricey, but I figured that since some was even 80k that everyone could afford something

Dapper Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
A Leading Edge

Username ~ A Leading Edge
Name of art (OC's)~ Ailyra Tarron
Style~ Full Body Color
References~ 01. | 02. | 03. | More information and references.
Pose/Expression~ Pose can be artist's choice (since I'm terrible at choosing >.> ), but her expressions run the gamut from cheerful, politely interested to downright scary at times.
Other~ For some reason she's usually only drawn in black clothing, but she does wear more than that, usually along the lines of the outfit in the third reference image, skinny jeans, a corset/tight top and heels or boots, but exact design would be up to you. Random clothing samples that were thrown together can be found at the more information and references link.
Total/Bribe~ 550k
Tip?~ 100k

I never knew that silver shrooms are suspicious.

Confirmed Oh i'm so excited to draw the tattoo <3 Go ahead and send the trade, I will finish the trade when I finish the art.

I also do Livestream so when I start the art I will send you a PM (if you want) saying that I've begun work on the piece
Wynter patience

Confirmed Oh i'm so excited to draw the tattoo <3 Go ahead and send the trade, I will finish the trade when I finish the art.

Wonderful! <3 And I would love to know when you're working on it on Livestream, it's always fun to watch. And trade started! ^^

I think it's great that you have such a wide range of prices and options for everyone.

Dapper Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
A Leading Edge

Wonderful! <3 And I would love to know when you're working on it on Livestream, it's always fun to watch. And trade started! ^^

I think it's great that you have such a wide range of prices and options for everyone.

~snort~ You said wonderful xD Alright, I'll be sure to PM me when I begin.

And thank you, I like to make people happy ^^
It's kind of a contagious word. >.>

And that's great. Usually in the more expensive shops it's the option of uber expensive and nothing else. >.>

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
YAY! I'm actually really excited about this piece of art! ; D She's a new character that I've just started playing with.

-Squee.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces