• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xA L L U R Ex
RoyaleDreamer

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

ok, then for now I shall just send the trade ^^

————————————————————

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Thank you very very much,I shall start drawing this cutiepie right now~ ;w; gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
RoyaleDreamer
xA L L U R Ex
RoyaleDreamer

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

————————————————————

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Thank you very very much,I shall start drawing this cutiepie right now~ ;w; gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

awn, thank you so much emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

————————————————————

Supreme Cat

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xA L L U R Ex
RoyaleDreamer
xA L L U R Ex
RoyaleDreamer

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

————————————————————

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

awn, thank you so much emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

————————————————————

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright No problem,really. ;w; I thank YOU,for commissioning me. c: gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
RoyaleDreamer

αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

How could I resist such nice artwork is the question (hahah I can't wink )

————————————————————

High-functioning Mage

7,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
biggrin Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack still loving your art.(<--- Don't think i'll ever stop heart )
would ya consider this avatar for 7.5 billion http://tektek.org/av/1224967 heart

Supreme Cat

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Atti_Archer
biggrin Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack still loving your art.(<--- Don't think i'll ever stop heart )
would ya consider this avatar for 7.5 billion http://tektek.org/av/1224967 heart

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Oh my gosh,he looks so awesome. emotion_bigheart You got lucky,because next week will be the last week,while I am taking commissions. And this is great opportunity,to try out my new mouse,with which I shall work better and faster! 3nodding And I guess the usual it is,digital fullbody,am I right? c: gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Supreme Cat

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
LorettaTheBitchness
BUMP

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Prodigal Demigod

Bump for you.
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Supreme Cat

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
feeble - chan
Bump for you.
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Ohmygosh thankyouu. ;A; emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

High-functioning Mage

7,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
RoyaleDreamer
Atti_Archer

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Oh my gosh,he looks so awesome. emotion_bigheart You got lucky,because next week will be the last week,while I am taking commissions. And this is great opportunity,to try out my new mouse,with which I shall work better and faster! 3nodding And I guess the usual it is,digital fullbody,am I right? c: gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Yeah the usual heart I was lucky to find such an awesome art shop but sad to hear that its gonna be your last week taking commissions.I'm going to be moving to college dorm soon and i'm currently getting all the art i got from you printed out and framed to have on one of my walls there.
heart such cute art heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Supreme Cat

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Atti_Archer
RoyaleDreamer
Atti_Archer

Yeah the usual heart I was lucky to find such an awesome art shop but sad to hear that its gonna be your last week taking commissions.I'm going to be moving to college dorm soon and i'm currently getting all the art i got from you printed out and framed to have on one of my walls there.
heart such cute art heart

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Omfg,really? ;A; I feel so flattered~ ;~~; emotion_bigheart And do not worry,I shall be back whenever I will have vacations. c: And ohgosh good luck~ ;A; gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff