Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sign in the visitor's book, please!

*signs* 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Strait Jackie
Klabautermann
Strait Jackie
Hey hows it going? biggrin

Calm, as always. biggrin Oh man, I absolutely adore your new signature. o,o It is so dancey haha. And your avatar as well, white looks refreshing. biggrin
Thanks, I thought of going for a new look xd . My only complaint is the blue straps that slightly obscures the lower half of my body.
The sig gif is actually her trying to wriggle out of the straitjacket rofl
Just popped in a bit and wanted to ask if you'd be open to a commission or two biggrin

I in fact would be. o,o You're still being my only customer lately, hahah. wink What can I do for you, kind Sir? biggrin

Commander in Chief

Klabautermann
Strait Jackie
Klabautermann
Strait Jackie

Calm, as always. biggrin Oh man, I absolutely adore your new signature. o,o It is so dancey haha. And your avatar as well, white looks refreshing. biggrin
Thanks, I thought of going for a new look xd . My only complaint is the blue straps that slightly obscures the lower half of my body.
Just popped in a bit and wanted to ask if you'd be open to a commission or two biggrin

I in fact would be. o,o You're still being my only customer lately, hahah. wink What can I do for you, kind Sir? biggrin
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Klabautermann
Strait Jackie
Klabautermann
Strait Jackie

If its alright, it'll be for a front and back reference image of the same character, except with a different styled straitjacket.
This is the general details: General Reference
And changes to the back: Changes and Additions to Back
Offer is 50 mil if thats alright biggrin

Edit: I had forgotten to specify, though its fairly visible. Instead of the single crotch strap its a double one, and the zipper is on the shorts.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

All Hail our green fuzzy cute prez! *bows*

Commander in Chief

Klabautermann
[NPC] President Diedrich

All Hail our green fuzzy cute prez! *bows*

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Strait Jackie

If its alright, it'll be for a front and back reference image of the same character, except with a different styled straitjacket.

Edit: I had forgotten to specify, though its fairly visible. Instead of the single crotch strap its a double one, and the zipper is on the shorts.

It is alright indeed. This might take me a few days, if you don't mind. Classes and all. biggrin

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Klabautermann
Strait Jackie

It is alright indeed. This might take me a few days, if you don't mind. Classes and all. biggrin

No problem, I'm very patient cool

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Hi there! I would like it if you could Draw my Avi as it is right now...
I would like from the Waist Up and hopefully a sexy post of her blowing a Kiss...
I will Pay you 1,000,000 GG when ever you wish.
Thank You!

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Mizz_Kitteh23
I would like from the Waist Up and hopefully a sexy post of her blowing a Kiss...
Thank You!

Hello! I'd be glad to accept your offer! ^^
You'd have to be a bit patient, though - I've been sick for the past few days, and I'm already two sketches behind. ^^;; I hope that's OK. c:

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Klabautermann
Mizz_Kitteh23
Thank You!

You'd have to be a bit patient, though - I've been sick for the past few days, and I'm already two sketches behind. ^^;; I hope that's OK. c:

That is totally fine, I do art myself and completley understand being sick and getting behind.
So I have no worries.
Would you like me to send a TekTek or reference pic of my Avi also?
Just so you have it permanetly to see incase I change it up?

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Mizz_Kitteh23
Klabautermann
Mizz_Kitteh23
Thank You!

That is totally fine, I do art myself and completley understand being sick and getting behind.
So I have no worries.

That would be lovely, thank you. smile

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Klabautermann
Mizz_Kitteh23
Klabautermann
Mizz_Kitteh23
Thank You!

So I have no worries.

That would be lovely, thank you. smile

Alright, well I got one saved and ready for you... So here it is. smile
User Image

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Mizz_Kitteh23

This one doesn't work either. Sorry I only now notified you, I only now got better from being sick. :

Generous Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pick one or draw both (if you have time), full body sketch, 5m each heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces