Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

Welcome to Usukie's Shop of Wanders, I'm your Hostess Usukie. And this is my Shop. I made a shop because i need to get more than 1kgold a day if I am ever going to get my Devil's Tail. Please check out the table of contents below, and the 3 shops that follow. I appreciate your business.

Table of Contents
Post 1:Introduction
Post 2:Rules
Post 3:Art Shop
Post 4:Inventory Sale
Post 5:Contests
Post 6:Orderforms
Post 7: Affiliates

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

Realism

Chibi Art

Avi Art

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

Commons:

none right now

Envelopes:

Other:

Holiday items: these are a bid. just start at what price you want and I will tell you yes or no or I will send a trade.

Holloween 2k5: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(1,2,(x6)3(x2),4(x2),5(x2),6(x2),7(x2),8 )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Christmas 2k5: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(3,5,6,7(x2))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Easter 2k5: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x5)

Event items: just like the Holiday items. these are a bid.

Gambino and Vonhelson fight: Anti gambino=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x2) Anti Vonhelson=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vonhelson party: Party hat=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Party balloon=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x2)

Elftech: Shirt=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gloves=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x2) shoes=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x2) Hat=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x2)

Grunny event: Grunny shirt=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

~None currently~

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200