Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump

(Now that I am online and found out Cloud opened the show without me you others can send me your orders via PM. 3nodding The thread is for bumping)
Haru Tribal
Bump

(Now that I am online and found out Cloud opened the show without me you others can send me your orders via PM. 3nodding The thread is for bumping)
N00b.
Its easier in the thread. xp
Cloud Tribal
Haru Tribal
Bump

N00b.

Tch, at least I don't use the faded font. razz

It's alot easier for me with PMs, that way I know when I get an order. And I can work one on one with the customer. Trust me Cloud, I have owned a shop before. If you don't like meh ways then tough, it's not your shop. I only gave you space, so you go by my rules.

Wow, we argue more than a married couple. XD
Haru Tribal
Cloud Tribal
Haru Tribal
Bump

N00b.

Tch, at least I don't use the faded font. razz

It's alot easier for me with PMs, that way I know when I get an order. And I can work one on one with the customer. Trust me Cloud, I have owned a shop before. If you don't like meh ways then tough, it's not your shop. I only gave you space, so you go by my rules.

Wow, we argue more than a married couple. XD
I like the faded font. .-.

Oh,get your ass on aim.
I found the thing you needed.
stupid busted pm's.... stare
Suinier
stupid busted pm's.... stare

Yeah, I am sure they will be up tomorrow morning though. So I can get back to the orders. DX

And Shii, I'll put you on the waiting list, and PM you once the PM's is up and running again.

Dapper Dabbler

Haru Tribal
And Shii, I'll put you on the waiting list, and PM you once the PM's is up and running again.
Thank you! <33
Clouds shop will be open a bit later. :3 As soon as Haru gets on,cause,she is hosting some of the images. D:
Bump. razz

Dapper Dabbler

Sabishii Hitotsu
heart

whee

Woah, you changed your avvy, it looks great. Oh and I hope you don't mind, but I used your chibi as another example for my shop. n.n

Dapper Dabbler

Haru Tribal
whee

Woah, you changed your avvy, it looks great. Oh and I hope you don't mind, but I used your chibi as another example for my shop. n.n
n_______n That's fine. It's reaaaaaallly cute. X3 <3333

Thanks for the compliment. n.n I can never keep my avvy as one thing for long, unless I've boughten (XD wink a hairstyle. X3

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers