Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

Quote:
Nekochi Hina

User ImageUser Image

Hi ^-^ I was wondering if you would consider doing a full body colored couple art of me and my boyfriend based off of real photo references for 500mill? Prices can go up :3

His information:

Appearance:User ImageI would absolutely LOVE it if he could wear a bowtie. A nice red (maybe) shirt and khaki pants. His favorite color is red but if you think a different color would be better GO FOR IT I am a musician not an artist i don't know how to blend colors sweatdrop . Hehe. Also if he could be drawn with the round harry potter glasses in the picture that we are together that would be great biggrin ! However you can use the other glasses as well :3! Even though it is difficult to see, he has bright light green eyes with blue and a bit of brown surprised ! He is Mexican and likes his skin color. the pictures make him look a lot lighter and he has also tanned quiet a bit since the pictures. He is not super white, please don't draw him that way heart I would appreciate it biggrin ! (i think this color is goodor close to his it maybe a bit dark i cant tell ._.) Thank you for understanding smile !!

Personality

He is extremely sarcastic, teases constantly, smart a**, confident has a hard time showing feelings, organized and secretly kind.

My information

AppearanceUser Image
User ImageUser Image Maybe if I could wear something like this dress (pictured above)? It doesn't have to be soo ornate so no worries! Just that style! The blue that I use in this post and on the dress is my favorite! emotion_kirakira . I also wear sarongs, with black leggings and a black scooped out neck t shirt ALL of the time! For shoes black sandals or barefoot would be great :3. I have dark green eyes with weird orange and yellow flecks (which is also hard to see in the photo X3) OH and we are exactly the same height if you wanted to know hehe.

Personality
I am a free spirit, silly, cuddly, bubbly, giggly, kind, understanding, emotional, passionate, and fun loving.

Pose Ideas:

All I know is that I would more than love for it to be adorable :3. Some good ideas would might be my character telling a bad pun and laughing while he rolls eyes with a small smile? him laying on top of me squishing me smiling as i struggle under him? kissing my nose or vice versa? us making faces at each other (which sounds hard to draw probably?)? him snoring and me giggling or playing with his hair? This is totally up to you. It could be just as simple us as holding hands or standing next to each other.

Thank you so much for considering drawing us biggrin !

User Image

Beloved Friend

Quote:
DarkKazed

User ImageUser Image

Hello there :3 Could I get a full bodied couple drawing of me and my boyfriend based off of real reference photos for 400mill? prices can go up if need be :3

All the info is in my siggy but I will also post it here :3
His information:

Appearance:User ImageI would absolutely LOVE it if he could wear a bowtie. A nice red (maybe) shirt and khaki pants. His favorite color is red but if you think a different color would be better GO FOR IT I am a musician not an artist i don't know how to blend colors sweatdrop . Hehe. Also if he could be drawn with the round harry potter glasses in the picture that we are together that would be great biggrin ! However you can use the other glasses as well :3! Even though it is difficult to see, he has bright light green eyes with blue and a bit of brown surprised ! He is Mexican and likes his skin color. the pictures make him look a lot lighter and he has also tanned quiet a bit since the pictures. He is not super white, please don't draw him that way heart I would appreciate it biggrin ! (i think this color is goodor close to his it maybe a bit dark i cant tell ._.) Thank you for understanding smile !!

Personality

He is extremely sarcastic, teases constantly, smart a**, confident has a hard time showing feelings, organized and secretly kind.

My information

AppearanceUser Image
User ImageUser Image Maybe if I could wear something like this dress (pictured above)? It doesn't have to be soo ornate so no worries! Just that style! The blue that I use in this post and on the dress is my favorite! emotion_kirakira . I also wear sarongs, with black leggings and a black scooped out neck t shirt ALL of the time! For shoes black sandals or barefoot would be great :3. I have dark green eyes with weird orange and yellow flecks (which is also hard to see in the photo X3) OH and we are exactly the same height if you wanted to know hehe.

Personality
I am a free spirit, silly, cuddly, bubbly, giggly, kind, understanding, emotional, passionate, and fun loving.

Pose Ideas:

All I know is that I would more than love for it to be adorable :3. Some good ideas would might be my character telling a bad pun and laughing while he rolls eyes with a small smile? him laying on top of me squishing me smiling as i struggle under him? kissing my nose or vice versa? us making faces at each other (which sounds hard to draw probably?)? him snoring and me giggling or playing with his hair? This is totally up to you. It could be just as simple us as holding hands or standing next to each other.

Thank you so much for considering drawing us biggrin !

User Image

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100
NinjakingD11
Vera Hantu Kopek
heart

Madame here the one by xFyex Veras
Already completed Trade with xfyex <3 thank you dear. waiting for Dark to accept my trade too~

xFyex's Husbando

Omnipresent Seraph

13,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
Vera Hantu Kopek
NinjakingD11
Vera Hantu Kopek
heart

Already completed Trade with xfyex <3 thank you dear. waiting for Dark to accept my trade too~

ohh try resending the trade, for some reason it wouldnt let me accept the one u sent first so i cancelled it

Friendly Gaian

15,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maybe i will join this nin idk. a lilo scare

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
DarkKazed
Vera Hantu Kopek
NinjakingD11
Vera Hantu Kopek
heart

ohh try resending the trade, for some reason it wouldnt let me accept the one u sent first so i cancelled it
Trade complete heart

xFyex's Husbando

Omnipresent Seraph

13,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
Devil-Kahashi

Youll be fine aku ^ ^

Friendly Gaian

15,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DarkKazed
Devil-Kahashi

Youll be fine aku ^ ^

LOL i will try then XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Devil-Kahashi
DarkKazed
Devil-Kahashi

Youll be fine aku ^ ^

LOL i will try then XD

have you made up your mind?

Friendly Gaian

15,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
NinjakingD11
Devil-Kahashi
DarkKazed
Devil-Kahashi

Youll be fine aku ^ ^

LOL i will try then XD

have you made up your mind?

Yes i made up my mind. I will join this Nin.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'll pay you 100 million gold if you anything one this page.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/i-m-dying-of-art-withdraw-over-here-please-help/t.92263671/

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Vera Hantu Kopek
heart

tell your friends<3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quick Reply