Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright, what's the deal here, you ask? Crappy title? You betcha. But it got you to look, so it can't have been too bad... wink

Tonight, I am bored. And in need of gold. So I'm going to be offering some artwork. No CG or inked things, since those take a lot of time. So let's get down to business!

If you've got OC's, you BETTER have reference. The clearer idea I've got of your character, the better it will turn out!

What I will do
I can do avatars, OC's, anthros, and regular animals. If it's is too complicated, I have full rights to decline the commission.

What I will NOT do
Couples, anything PG-13 or above (though I can do some violence, but you get the idea.)

How it works
I'll take two slots on at a time, for any of the below listed examples. You say you want a spot and show me your reference, and if I say it's okay, then you can send trade. I'll confirm, and then when I finish your art and send it to you, you confirm. Got it? Good!

[SAMPLES]
(click for the full image!)

Ballpoint headshot: 3k

LOOM/shadow headshot: 3k

Marker headshot: 7k (I may have to decline, based on what colors I've got available)

Sketchy fullbody: 8k (Only sitting or... something, please. It lets me do better leg proportions. XD; )

Animal fullbody sketch: 6k

Anthro fullbody sketch: 7k

[Slots]

1. Perri
2. Mameyoshi ?

Order Form:

[Username]
[Character name]
[Type of order]
[Reference pics/descrip]
[Anything additional?]
(pose, mood, etcetera. In other words, the details. X3)

domokun heart
*waves* Ooo! Ooo! Me! Can I get a slot? I have an OC with pictures up the wazoo! If you take letters, could I get fullbody sketch, if not, a head shot (low on gold as well).

EDIT: Character bio, ref pics, etc: http://www.freewebs.com/perriindiya/thebladeofstars.htm

Familiar Citizen

i'd like to have the other slot matt i'll take a minute with the order forum though
Can you post your reference and stoof? biggrin And which letter? *values this month's letters at 5k*

Edit: Reference good! I'd love to draw her for you.
Matthewt3hd0rk
Can you post your reference and stoof? biggrin And which letter? *values this month's letters at 5k*

Edit: Reference good! I'd love to draw her for you.

How about a sealed and 3k?
*drools* Must get me some Matt arts...*tries to think of what she'd get* X3
Heeey! I think I would LOVE to order a full body!
Do you do couples? *^_^* extra mooney is in order, of course.
Perri: Deal! biggrin I'll start drawing.

Mame: Hokay! *waits*

Hi Kobi! biggrin *ponders adding an extra slot, if she can get these finished up quick*

Emerwyn: Perri's got the first slot, and Mame snagged second, but I should have those done pretty quickly. I don't do couples, mostly because I have not a romantic bone in my body and wouldn't know how. sweatdrop xd
*shall await for a slot to open up* cool
Excellent! I shall start the trade. heart Thank you!
Matthewt3hd0rk

Emerwyn: Perri's got the first slot, and Mame snagged second, but I should have those done pretty quickly. I don't do couples, mostly because I have not a romantic bone in my body and wouldn't know how. sweatdrop xd

Doesn't have to be romantic! These guys are also like best friends! I just want them sitting together, reading a book.
[Username] Awen Zyn ((Um Mame's mule XD)
[Character name] Awen Zyn
[Type of order] screw it just a headshot
[Reference pics/descrip] I don't really have refferences yet except for this avatar. Also she has a little old-looking gold medallion just bigger than a quater hanging from a black string around her neck. a pheonix on one side a dragon on the other.
[Anything additional?] nothing really, i just wanted art of my (hopefully someday soon) lab-rat awen XD

3k right? my regular account Mameoyashi will send it to you^^
Actually make that a full body sitting ...like with her legs over an edge looking out into the distance. a sadish/thoughtful look on her face

Familiar Citizen

is all that okay matt?
geez that was a quick thing wasnt it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out